My 1998 CR80 Supermoto conversion

ICEMAN

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... did i mention it was stolen from a cop in ottawa hills? hahahahaha j/k....

as long as it was stolen from officer white!!! hahaha

I actually hope it was stolen from Tom White

'Course.... Then he'll come lookin' for it when he gets out, & shoot 'ya in the back

BTW.... Bike's lookin' good! Gonna let me ride it if I come over to Scheit's.... Never ridden one of them thar sumos b4?? :D

Edited by Fonzie

I actually hope it was stolen from Tom White

'Course.... Then he'll come lookin' for it when he gets out, & shoot 'ya in the back

BTW.... Bike's lookin' good! Gonna let me ride it if I come over to Scheit's.... Never ridden one of them thar sumos b4?? :D

thx. ya i dont feel like gettin shot in the back!!

i wont stop. lol.

ill prolly never have it at schiets. unless it ever needs motor work

• 2 weeks later...
Looks good. I have the same problem on the drz, the front rotor is so big I have to take the rotor off to get the caliper on/off.

good. i figured there had to be more bikes that have this problem, lol. sux. makes things twice as hard. trying to do 5 things at once. Front would be a hair easier b/c you dont have the friggin bracket to line up on the swingarm too.

kicked the 250 like 100 times the other night, lol. i need to check if it has spark. and air up the tires so i can get it into the bed of my truck, lol.

here it is with the plastics it came with, except the new front fender is staying.

i will be getting all new plastic for this, prolly a new seat too. Then all the plastic will be getting wrapped when i finish up my design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just need to put on the chain and repack the muffler!

30696_399466903359_514138359_4039228_993428_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

alrighty... its finally done... mechanically.

opver time ill buy new plastics, but as for now, its ridable and im not wasting anymore time. i put the big rear sprocket off the dirt rims on the 12's, so this thing will haul AZZ!!!!!! running a 16T front and a 56T rear.

30196_402637993359_514138359_4123945_5524052_n.jpg

30196_402638358359_514138359_4123948_3763471_n.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

no dont, it will help me pass you.

as i lowside, lol

HOLY SHIT. i rode this thing last night for the first time. I am shifting every other second, it wheelies in almost all the gears effortlessly, lol. and will top out around 40, LOL.

DEFINITELY need a stiff rear shock sey-up on this thing. my azz is squattin it down like a foot.

Edited by ICEMAN

You need a smaller sprocket.

i have one thats 7or 8 teeth smaller. i cut the chain a link too short that i got for it, so im waiting on some extra master links to come in! should be in today.

so i threw on this big sprocket off the dirt rims and used the chain that was on it when i bought it, which actually cleaned up VERY well and is a good chain.

the track here in fremont is so small that this big sprocket might be a good set up, lol.

i can always keep this big rear sprocket on, and throw on the 1 tooth smaller front still!!!! haha