wtf cavs!!

kawi kid

great article..... Time for him to put up or shut up

reminds me of how ohsaa tried sanctioning him for getting a loan for that hummer before he'd even been drafted yet.

He's too used to receiving preferential treatment & being the media darling.... And i like lebron. He just needs to concentrate & fulfill his true potential.

Quoted for truth

Edited by Fonzie
Just realized I'd spelled OHSAA wrong, & you quoted it LOL

Since I'm not a Cavs fan...I could care less what happens. It wouldn't bother me to see CLE finally win one, just because I experienced that feeling with the Pistons back in 04 and I was actually at the final game. We partied in the parking lot of the Palace until security kicked us out around 3am. The whole city was one big party....everyone was happy and there was much pussy and cock to be had.

That being said....something happened after the Cavs were up by like 7 or 9. Z had just blocked a shot I think? And there was a time out. Brown made a substitution....and LBJ wasn't happy. I could be wrong. Someone go back and watch the video.

....and LBJ wasn't happy.

Everytime I see this.... I think Lyndon Johnson's playin' for the Cavs now

Edited by Fonzie

Lebron has more natural ability than anyone in the NBA. He was considered one of the best in the world at 18. He has led a charmed life. Now it's time to prove that he has the comnpetitive drive and killer instinct to dig down and force a game 7.

Hopefully, game 5 was a fluke. We'll see for sure on Thursday.

I threw cock in because men and women alike were having a good time. There is ALWAYS an over abundance of readily available cock...so maybe I was wrong for throwing that in there. But maybe you are extra ghey for noticing?

Lebron has more natural ability than anyone in the NBA. He was considered one of the best in the world at 18. He has led a charmed life. Now it's time to prove that he has the comnpetitive drive and killer instinct to dig down and force a game 7.

Hopefully, game 5 was a fluke. We'll see for sure on Thursday.

They can win in Boston. Anything is possible. That being said..he can't do it alone. If he has a bad night the rest of the team needs to step up. It's not a good thing when Shaq is your leading scorer.

They can win in Boston. Anything is possible. That being said..he can't do it alone. If he has a bad night the rest of the team needs to step up. It's not a good thing when Shaq is your leading scorer.

Sure, but this team is built on LBJ driving to the rim, if he is doubled then pass to Jamison for a layup or kick it out to a 3 point shooter. If he doesn't iniatiate the offense the rest of the players struggle to find their shot. That is Mike Brown's one-dimensional offense.