my lowside at gingerman

Hoblick

... He should have stayed in our group, then he could have follow Tea around smackin' her ass before every corner.

That might have been the motivation I needed. Maybe next time. I plan on doing a STT Gingerman sometime this year.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, being "fast" in the novice group is kinda like winning the special olympics you still lose.

Then where the hell do I fit in?:drink::D All it is going to take is practice to get my confidence level up. After last years crash I just think about stuff too much and it causes me to be stiffin up on the bars and not getting my ass off the seat enough.

Then where the hell do I fit in?:drink::D All it is going to take is practice to get my confidence level up. After last years crash I just think about stuff too much and it causes me to be stiffin up on the bars and not getting my ass off the seat enough.

I guess you're just an average retard?

Next time you should probably smoke some reefer before you go out on the track. I hear it helps calm the nerves?