U-Haul Hook up?????

unc7237

What up OR peeps? Melanie and I will be moving to Hilliard from Westerville

next month. Is anybody able to or know somebody that can hook me up on a 24' box truck from U-Haul, Ryder or similar company? We would greatly appreciate any help with this. I would like to schedule it ASAP.

Also anybody wanna help loading & unloading for Pizza and beverages??? :D

Please send me a PM with any info.

Thanks in advance,

Dave & Melanie

P.S. Also request for thought & prayers for Melanie, she is having her

her gall bladder out this coming Wednesday.

Thanks again,

Dave

I'm not sure if Penske is in this area, but I can pretty much guarantee they are cheaper than any of the others. I have recommended them to several people I know, and they always say they save money with Penske.

Just in case you can't get the hook up.

I'm not sure if Penske is in this area, but I can pretty much guarantee they are cheaper than any of the others. I have recommended them to several people I know, and they always say they save money with Penske.

Just in case you can't get the hook up.

Thanks Andrew!

Anybody else????? I know, you all are at Ride on Columbus while us that have to work are @ FRIGGIN work! Hope ya'll are havin fun!

Thanks Andrew!

Anybody else????? I know, you all are at Ride on Columbus while us that have to work are @ FRIGGIN work! Hope ya'll are havin fun!

dude let me check into something and see what I can do.... K? let ya know asap...;)

Now thats funny :) We've moved a few people with our livestock trailer, but columbus is too far and I don't have a whole lot of time

This is from January 8, 2010.

U-Haul rental rates for one-way truck rentals will be priced relatively high when there is high outbound demand (and low inbound demand), and rates for one-way trucks will be relatively low when there is low outbound demand (and high inbound demand): see this Enterprise post for more details.

Here are some examples from U-Haul of its current one-way rental rates for a 26-foot truck:

From Dallas to San Francisco: $734

From San Francisco to Dallas: $2,116

From Houston to Los Angeles: $706

From Los Angeles to Houston: $2,051