Purchased a GoPro HD

ICEMAN

I recently purchased a GoPro HD. I have the chest mount, bar mount, and the mounts that came with it. I had a motorsports wide, NON HD before, but the quiality in this HD gopro is insane!! you can do the widescreen (kinda fisheye) at 170 degrees at 720P, the 1080P is not so wide at 120 degrees.

i just ordered a 16GB card for 25 bucks off ebay, ill let you know what i get it and ill take some video, ill try to have the 80 or 250 running by then! otherwise ill put it on our mustang and go have some fun!

ive only done some little things on a small SD card to check out the clarity.

im also ordering an extra battery, it comes with lith-ion rechargeable batteries, its only 20 bucks retail price for an extra. Im also getting the LCD playback screen. im not worried about the extra battery pack for the camera (use 2 batteries at the same time for extra life) since i am only ordering a 16GB card.

16 GB card gives you about 1.5-2 hours of full 1080P and a battery lasts for about 2.5 hours.

it can handle up to a 32GB card.

here are some youtube videos. youtube basically sells this camera itself, lol. best to watch them both in 720 if you have a fast enough connection.

this is a hell of a video, and a hell of a set of trails!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4iU-EOJYK8&feature=related

this is my favorite video b/c i want to base jump so god damn bad!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRzhBkZNQFI

Edited by ICEMAN

Now that I ordered a card that's worthy enough a long recording time I'm stoked to get my bike done!! Def going to get some sweet video at the kart track on the 80 and rippin thru some fields on the 250. Ah, I'm pumped. Expecially since I spent 8 hourd this weekend on the 250 getiing things done.