Wrapped an Evo this weekend!

35RFTW

can you send me a quote for doing this front fender? ill ship it to you, then have you ship it back, so throw in an extra 5 bucks or so for your shipping fee.

the front fender for now tho, only the black part..

29246_396044613359_514138359_3956766_4272434_n.jpg

also quote me a rear fender. i may buy a black one, and i would maybe like that wrapped too if i get a new one.

heres a pic of the rear fender...

13551_166074598359_514138359_2670103_113357_n.jpg

We only carry the dry carbon look wrap at this time. If you needed enough of it I could make a special order in a custom color or style. I have a book with about 600 swatches in it of different colors/textures. Everything from gold look to cherry wood lol. I would love to see a wood grain bike lol. As for the deal, it would be a less than cost and free install of a full bike wrap. Looking for a fairly new bike. Must be super clean other than the bodywork and you must be willing to let us keep your bike at our booth during Superbike weekend. Pm me if you are interested.

I hate fake carbon but I was thinking about getting one of my bikes wrapped, let me know how crazy you are looking to get.

can you send me a quote for doing this front fender? Ill ship it to you, then have you ship it back, so throw in an extra 5 bucks or so for your shipping fee.

The front fender for now tho, only the black part..

29246_396044613359_514138359_3956766_4272434_n.jpg

also quote me a rear fender. I may buy a black one, and i would maybe like that wrapped too if i get a new one.

Heres a pic of the rear fender...

13551_166074598359_514138359_2670103_113357_n.jpg

pm'ed

i hate fake carbon but i was thinking about getting one of my bikes wrapped, let me know how crazy you are looking to get.

pm'ed

I'm curious about when the appeal wears off or you might want to change up the wrap. How well does it come off later on down the road...say a couple years.

I might be willing to get a few things done and let you use it as display.

I'm curious about when the appeal wears off or you might want to change up the wrap. How well does it come off later on down the road...say a couple years.

I might be willing to get a few things done and let you use it as display.

It actually comes off nicely not damaging th paint at all.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Wondering how it would look covering my bezzels on my dash.

Quite good, I already have had a few Subies inquire about getting it done. Let me know when you are ready!