anyone interested? 09 Gix 600 wrecked

ICEMAN

That the kid was an idiot doing 120mph on an expressway, and that's HOW it got wrecked, along with the subsequent damage.

Most people wouldn't volunteer that it was laid down at speed. You normally get "low speed laydown" or "tipped over in the garage", when it's OBVIOUSLY not.

That the kid was an idiot doing 120mph on an expressway, and that's HOW it got wrecked, along with the subsequent damage.

Most people wouldn't volunteer that it was laid down at speed. You normally get "low speed laydown" or "tipped over in the garage", when it's OBVIOUSLY not.

haha. no prob. the thing is, the kid was FUGGIN LUCKY. SOME road rash (had on gear), broken collar bone, and a cnocussion. he walked into the shop yesterday, this happened a few weeks ago. kids lucky. he bumped into his buddy at that speed.

you can tell it was a LOOOOONG slide. lol. the engine cover looks like it skid that far. cover isnt cracked, doesnt leak oil. just rashed.

since i sold my R6, im ITCHIN to buy this. but i just cant.

Do you have any pics of it
Here we go, its an 09 Gixxer 600 that a kid laid down on the expressway at 120mph. I will get pics today when i go in, and post them up hopefully tomorrow. It was black.

today or tomorrow.

someone is coming to look at it this afternnoon.

I have known Ice(Greg) for a few years now. He is good people and he tells it like it is for sure on what he sells or offers to sell.

He is still a Tool tho!! :lol:

thanks... biatch!!! haha.

i did find out today that there i a small hole in the side cover, leaked out a lil oil. like i said in the description tho, it will need a new case cover. i didnt think it had a hole, but i i finally saw the oil today.

Pics are going to help a ton. The fact that $3k is pretty much the going rate for such a bike in crashed condition, I would hope it is in good shape.

Especially for a racer as the essentials need to be solid. Frame, wheels, forks, motor, etc....

• 2 weeks later...