"The Pit Workout"

Fonzie

how much does it cost?

My bet is that it's a glorified circuit workout. Lots of super-sets and very little rest. I'm pretty in shape, and I wouldnt' count on making it more than 25 minutes my first attempt.

how much does it cost?

My bet is that it's a glorified circuit workout. Lots of super-sets and very little rest. I'm pretty in shape, and I wouldnt' count on making it more than 25 minutes my first attempt.

3 DVD set was $20 at Dunham's

I'm planning on splitting each DVD into 2 half hours at first, until I get in better shape

#1 An uninterrupted hour's hard to come by for me

#2 This will double the program variety for me, for awhile anyways, until I hopefully build up to the hour

Talks about sets of punches, kicks, squats, lunges, pushups, etc

Best shape I was ever in was back when I took Tae Kwon Doe. Wife had multiple successes w/ Tae Bo too

for $20, I'd give it a try. I just can't stomach the "$99.95 fitness system" products that are just a simple workout and a common-sense diet...

I have pretty good success with 'traditional' workout methods like free weights and jogging, but everyone's different. If following the DVDs makes you do things you'd otherwise skip, then they start to have some tangible value.