its winter so i cant ride maybe ill powdercoat instead

shittygsxr

Hey all it is winter so I have some free time and I want to buy stuff. Some of you may know alread that I do some powdercoating and the rest of you know now. I have a small oven with inside dimensions of about 17 x 17 x 17. So if you need items done like rearsets, passenger pegs, levers, axle blocks, clipons or things of that nature shoot me a PM

I have done work on flounders bike as well as gsxrnurses. I will upload a couple of pics when I get a chance. This is not my regular job so lead time will be a couple of days but you are not going anywhere anyways.

This is a bad pic of gsxrnurses bike I powdercoated her rearsets, gas cap, levers, axle blocks, clipons, and other misc pieces

I need to make a price list but it is kinda hard because the more I do at once the less expensive it will be. The main work is getting everything set up and heating up the oven

How about

Rearsets for $30

levers, rearsets and passenger pegs for $50

+$10 clipons

+$5 rear sprocket

+$5 for axle blocks

+$5 for exhaust straps or muffler hangers

They have to be fairly clean and I will disassemble, strip, powdercoat and reassemble them

I am not going to screw with wheels this year because they are a pain, but I will upload a couple of pics of wheels I have done

1_rim.jpg

Hey all it is winter so I have some free time and I want to buy stuff. Some of you may know alread that I do some powdercoating and the rest of you know now. I have a small oven with inside dimensions of about 17 x 17 x 17. So if you need items done like rearsets, passenger pegs, levers, axle blocks, clipons or things of that nature shoot me a PM

I have done work on flounders bike as well as gsxrnurses. I will upload a couple of pics when I get a chance. This is not my regular job so lead time will be a couple of days but you are not going anywhere anyways.

This is a bad pic of gsxrnurses bike I powdercoated her rearsets, gas cap, levers, axle blocks, clipons, and other misc pieces

dont you know how to treat a car right! put dirty towels and cans of cleaner all over it.

dont you know how to treat a car right! put dirty towels and cans of cleaner all over it.

Ahh gimme a break, I have five cars and three bikes to take "care" of. That stupid honda in the pic has way to much $$$ in it and all of these dumb shits with stupid ass spoilers and crooked exhausts ruined it for me. So there it will sit.

Ahh gimme a break, I have five cars and three bikes to take "care" of. That stupid honda in the pic has way to much $$$ in it and all of these dumb shits with stupid ass spoilers and crooked exhausts ruined it for me. So there it will sit.

hey im actually in the market for a used car. sounds like you got too many.

She actually read it and laughed. She is definately looking for a new ride in the near future its a sweet 99 accord 4 door. When are you coming back to columbus?

23-28 of december. its going to be late on the 23rd but ill be up at my parents' place in worthington and i definitely wont want to hang out with them more than i have to.

i only drive stick.

I know you said you aren't messing with any wheels, but can you do 16" truck rims? I have a set of chrome wheels for my dually I need stripped and I would like them PCed satin black or similar.

I don't suspect you can get that chrome off and I'd have to send them to someone, but any ideas? Wheels would be easy as they aren't including bearings and such like the motorcycle wheels....

• 2 weeks later...