6/25/06

Casper

Dan: Nice to meet you man. Nice bike, and I hope that student of your's is okay.

Larry: Nice to finally meet you. You've been on CR for quite some time and I've never met you. Nice bike also.

Cooper: You're not on here yet, but will be tonight. Thanks for coming with us. Glad you had fun.

Cops from Dublin: You guys aren't on here yet either, but when you do join up-- Damn good riding with you guys.

John: You're fucking gay for not showing up and having your phone turned off. Pussy.

Ride summary: We met up at Polaris, rode down to West Jeff, then rode 40 out to Dayton. The Air Force Museum is fucking awesome. I got to see my favorite jet, the SR-71. That thing is amazing. Did you know it does almost 2100MPH? That's fucking insane. Good times guys, good times. Thanks to everyone who came. To those who didn't, well... you suck.

Nice meeting you guys out there, maybe next time I will get to ride along. The kid will live with all his limps but really messed up physically and financially (no insurance, license/permit, helmet).

Love to see some pics, here's one pre-trip.

Group004-1.jpg

Nice to meet everyone also,the ride was very nice,much needed time away from work and family.The museum was pretty sweet also.Hopefully get to ride with all of you again in the near future.

Oh and Stillman,thanx for getting my login situation straightened out.

Coop