Iphone 32 gig 3GS 450 OBO

Pedro

I am selling my white Iphone 32 gig 3GS. It is a exchange that I got from the Apple store on 06/12/2010. It has been covered with a screen protector and a case from day one. It does not have any scratches, crackes, blemishes, etc present on it. I am somewhat flexible on the price. I am in Columbus.

sounds beat to shit, GLWS!

also there are places on-line that are buying them back, i just got my 3gs like 2 weeks before the announcement of the new one and I'm screwed but in new condition with all accessories you can get up to $350, but with the new iphone coming out those drop in price a lot.

sounds beat to shit, GLWS!

also there are places on-line that are buying them back, i just got my 3gs like 2 weeks before the announcement of the new one and I'm screwed but in new condition with all accessories you can get up to $350, but with the new iphone coming out those drop in price a lot.

I am somewhat flexible on the price. Where did you buy yours from? Because last I heard if you bought it at the AT&T store they were extending the return policy because the iphone 4 was coming out.

I don't anticipate any problems unloading this. Even with the price drop it should still sell... I just may not get my full asking price, but it is OBO.

Hollywood- learn to play the game. if it's been than thirty days take it back. Tell them your not happy and 100 percent satisfied and return it . Wait for new phone

She doesn't have to even do that. I was in the AT&T store yesterdayand they said extended the return period for recent purchases. All she has to do is go in and say she wants the new one and they will take it back.

i got it at best buy cause they had their 18 months no interest on anything in the store. i checked they said since it is within my 30 days we can return them when they get the new ones in. But thats only if best buy has them by July the 3rd. thats how long i have to return then. but even if i cant get the new phone they are doing a price match so we will get 200 back from the phones since the price is dropping on them.

i got it at best buy cause they had their 18 months no interest on anything in the store. i checked they said since it is within my 30 days we can return them when they get the new ones in. But thats only if best buy has them by July the 3rd. thats how long i have to return then. but even if i cant get the new phone they are doing a price match so we will get 200 back from the phones since the price is dropping on them.

Nice. You shouldn't have a hard time getting them at Best Buy. I think the phone comes out June 24th so you should have plenty of time.