2 xbox 360, 5 controllers, ps2

standout

2 xbox 360's. 5 wireless controllers (2 rechargeable), 1 20 gig hard drive, 1 wireless network adapter, 1 hdmi cable, cod mw2, madden 08

1 ps2, one controller, nba live 09, hitman 2, king of fighters 11, and ghost recon.

I will plug in and turn on all systems to let u know they function properly. one xbox was manufactured 7-24-2009 and the other 10-29-2009 so they both have the newer designed mother boards and hdmi outputs. The ps2 works properly but some of the games may not.

Looking for $30 for all the ps2 stuff and u can text with what u want from the xbox360 stuff as i am willing to seperate it all.

Edited by Fonzie
ipod sold

damn who did you rob?

I've had an xbox for a long time. I wanted a blue ray player so i bought myself a ps3 and gave my xbox and bought another so my kids can system link and they all can play at once. hence the 5 controllers. Long story short there were a lot more games and sometimes my children need a hard learned lesson to appreciate what they have so the games are gone. Nothing is stolen and if i look hard enough i'm sure i could even find the reciepts for them.

To answer the other questions

for just a 360 with all wiring and 2 controllers i want $100

throw in mw2 $130

wireless adapter by itself $60