first time airbrushing

candybluzx6

Well..... for one you could take and add some detail to what you have from the stencils with just black n white. give it some depth....... you could go crazy and cover that then with a candy and then take the stripes....... turn them either into wood, diamond plate, or (really cool) leather with stitching. just some ideas.......good start though

• 7 months later...

Jeez man, looks really good. Love your first work... I have never played with one, but can tell this is a life time of experience thing going on. I have seen rems work before. Man you can get there. I love the rivets on the first helmet. I gotta a truck I am working on. I want the whole rivet look on it like a old battle cruiser... You are more than happy to plug away on it when its ready if you need a bigger canvas...

It is a 1991 F150 Lariat... Purchased as a wood hauler. Had a few little issues to fix when I got but nothing major. Then like everything I touch I cant leave things alone! So it got a new fender hood doors and bed. Going to do cab corners for the sheer enjoyment of getting pissed off (I hate doing cab corners) two new tanks and a newer bed out of Texas to top it all off. Lay some prime down on it and block the hood in, then it will be a canvas waiting.

The neighbor got me two gallons of battleship grey last year (CHEAP), the thought just hit me one night... What if I put the old looking rusting seems on with some dark grey and black highlights and then shoot a little rust color around the seems and rivets... :D one thing led to another then we had a plan... So far the journey has been OK... rocky at times (found or well created a hole in the frame)... But I dont care what anyone says the destination will be far better than the journey on this one.