That Dude = Grandma's Boy

that dude

Screens are too small, typing is too difficult, my phone doesn't run that application....boo fucking hoo. Wait till you get home and do it on a COMPUTER.

Jesus.

If you do that then you miss all the e-drama.(I don't have a phone with internet capabilities, don't want one either)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never use internet on anything but my desktop. It's scary how many people are addicted and need to have access constantly. I don't want internet on my phone. I don't need it and not going to pay for it. I just use it for calls and texting. Today people rely on technology waaaay too much. It's sad.

ID rather keep pissing you off! Bud light salutes you mr grammar spelling bee champion man!

Who said I was pissed off?

If you do that then you miss all the e-drama.(I don't have a phone with internet capabilities, don't want one either)

I have one. It sucks for the internet. Its good in a pinch, but thats about it. Its barely ok for email, but it is helpful when I'm on the road.

I never use internet on anything but my desktop. It's scary how many people are addicted and need to have access constantly. I don't want internet on my phone. I don't need it and not going to pay for it. I just use it for calls and texting. Today people rely on technology waaaay too much. It's sad.

90% of the time I use my phone for PHONE calls. The other 10% is texting (the kids NEVER call, only text) and emails. I hate having to look at anything on the net on a 2.5" screen.

In all seriousness I'm never home and very rarely in front of a desktop, that's how life is and I have learned to cope with the phone not gunna lie. I have seriously even typed a 5 page paper on my phone and e-mailed it to the teacher with this thing! But I really do need a laptop, tht would help out a ton!

sounds like you need a netbook, E. things have incredibly low storage space though (unless its improved since I last looked), so you're best bet is to save everything online via e-mail servers or just a large flash drive

In all seriousness I'm never home and very rarely in front of a desktop, that's how life is and I have learned to cope with the phone not gunna lie. I have seriously even typed a 5 page paper on my phone and e-mailed it to the teacher with this thing! But I really do need a laptop, tht would help out a ton!

:eek:

I post from my phone all the time... while taking a shit.... like right now...

I feel so much more intimate with you now Ben

I talk on the phone while taking a shit too....

Me too.... Just ask Sam :lol: