Audi A4

hollywood3586

I am selling my 1998 Audi A4 with 117K miles on it for $3800.. Its a 2.8 quattro AWD V6 manual transmission. We got a good deal on it when we bought it so we are just trying to pay it forward.. with the lower miles i think this is a very fair price. KBB is higher but im not looking to get rich. Here is the CL add, we actually wanted to trade for a jeep. Iv had like 4 jeeps in the past and really do miss it, plus we would like to go camping but cant haul anything with a car... Iv had everything from wranglers to cherokees. willing to trade.. just let me know. thanks. :smile: i know lbts! :grin:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/1814370899.html

photo.jpg

mnkkjh.jpg

jukuglu.jpg

Also it has LOTS of extras.. Its totally loaded.

Edited by hollywood3586

Thanks for not telling me it's too much.. The car is gone traded it for a jeep last night.. Also the dude had the nerve to ask for $20 for gas money before her left ( it was a trade with a little money) I tell you there are people around that are pieces of work..

i give them quarters, sealed in used condoms.

You carry it around pre-packaged like that Jinu, until you need it.... Or did you produce a fresh "used" one for them on the spot?? :dunno:

You carry it around pre-packaged like that Jinu, until you need it.... Or did you produce a fresh "used" one for them on the spot?? :dunno:
haha! I've got to start doing that. I see so many beggars now a days! Not used condoms, because that'd be awkward to carry around, but condoms none the less

I make it a part of my morning exercise to produce fresh ones. that shit stinks after a while, even if you do tie it a couple extra times. and don't carry sharp keys in the same pocket. disaster and hilarity ensues.

haha! I've got to start doing that. I see so many beggars now a days! Not used condoms, because that'd be awkward to carry around, but condoms none the less

OP, what kind of jeep?

its a 1999 cherokee sport.. auto :( but it is a straight six with 165xxx miles.. Its in great shape no rust and it has power everything.. really nice vehicle.. we lost out a little on the Audi but hey at least we got what we wanted..

I make it a part of my morning exercise to produce fresh ones. that shit stinks after a while, even if you do tie it a couple extra times. and don't carry sharp keys in the same pocket. disaster and hilarity ensues.

i really just dont know about you... :)