2004-2005 GSX-R600/750 Race Bodywork

Todd#43

Hey all....

Just like the title says....

Two sets - one complete, one is upper and lower only (no tail, no fender) - brand spankin new Hotbodies.

$450 for the complete set

$275 for the upper and lower only set.

New and not painted? $450 for it all?? I am probably interested. Aren't you wanting to keep it for track day use?

New and not painted? $450 for it all?? I am probably interested. Aren't you wanting to keep it for track day use?

If you're interested, its two seperate sets, or if you prefer, two uppers, two lowers, one tail, one fender. All pieces are brand new, un-painted. The full set is still in the GIANT Hotbodies box with all the peanuts!

I'll take $450 for the full set, and $275 for the partial set.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do track day or race wise next year, so I'll gamble and off this stuff before Christmas.

If you're interested shoot me an email or something.

I could be interested in the Upper and lower.. I guess I can just continue to use my stock tail...

God damn Lizard.. dont you already have like 3 sets err something... Not to mention I thought you were trying to sell that thing...

FACKER... Kick to the junk you shall receive....

Lizard doesnt want it.... :)

Oh, he wants it....I'm thinkin' he needs permission first :D

I already PM'd you..

Discounts for kicking Lizard in the dick???

I got your PM, and once I'm done here, I'll send one back.

Sorry, as much as I'd like to see him get kicked in the dick, money's money....

No Discount! :D

I can get it painted - not a problem.

What did you have in mind?

How much for the tail being black with white number plates, Upper in the Suzuki Blue of that year with black up on the top with white number plates and a black lower?

Basically, like this but the tail is black as opposed to the blue shown:

Ok, so Im just wondering... Lizard.. why do you want to buy a different set of track plastics in the same color as what you already have.. Kinda confusing to me.

I'd sell my damaged OPP set and buy whatever set you don't want. You obviously get first crack. Depending on what Toddster says, I might be interested. MIGHT....

My OPP stuff has been repaired and functions. Needs painted, but new vs. damage and repaired always wins out for a buyer...

Same color because I like the blue/black combo... I'd probably have him match the blue I have the second tank painted...

Why you ask, grasshopper?

Why don't you just sell that pile of yours and buy my complete set-up? Dude, it rips and with all the spares, you'd never be out.

You could sell yours with these Hotbodies or the spare OPP stuff painted flat black for $4500-5000 as a track only. Keep the stock bodywork and use it on my 750. Win, win, beotch!!!

Quit tempting me asshole.. Other then I just bought a ticket to brazil and Christmas is coming up.. Oh yeah and I dont have 7 or 8K to drop on a bike right now. Besides, I dont know what spares your willing to part with, what condition they are in, and how $$$.. I think the 3 of us should just have a conference call and after the name calling is done, we can all figure shit out.

:)

PS... took the dirtbike out today in the rain and mud.. SUPER FUCKING MUDDY... it ran fine :) me=happy

Also noticed that the guy before me actually put a smaller sprocket on the rear. I guess stock is 50 and it currently has a 48 on it.. time to put a 50,51, or 52 on it just for fun. :)

Alright fuckers... Lets figure this shit out...

PS.. Lizard is a dirtbag.. :)

You two girls can fight it out. I propose alternating kicks to the groin. The first to not be able to return the kick loses. Sound like a deal?

:D

I'll get pricing on paint tomorrow, so that you all know whats at stake....

How much for the tail being black with white number plates, Upper in the Suzuki Blue of that year with black up on the top with white number plates and a black lower?

Basically, like this but the tail is black as opposed to the blue shown:

If you want it all to match, my guy says $500.00. Thats for a two color upper, single color lower and tail, with number plates.

Let me know.

Ebay in two days...

Because he rides track a hell of alot more then me and he would benefit much more from the better plastics... I just do a few track days a year so his used, repaired cheaper plastics would do me just fine.

I guess just call me El Cheapo....

He's still an asshole though.

Because he rides track a hell of alot more then me and he would benefit much more from the better plastics... I just do a few track days a year so his used, repaired cheaper plastics would do me just fine.

I guess just call me El Cheapo....

He's still an asshole though.

Ahhhh....you deserve it just as much as he does.

It will be going to ebay by Wednesday....