CustomLed Complete TailLights

Outrun

If you're in need of a taillight for your CBR600 or 1000 we have plenty in stock! We have the CustomLed Complete TailLights for the 2007-2010 CBR600 & for the 2008-2010 CBR1000.

Features:

• Plug-and-Play installation with OEM connectors tail light AND turn signals
  • OEM Fit with high quality clear lens
  • 32 Ultra Bright Red LEDs for running and brake lights
  • 32 Ultra Bright Yellow LEDs for turn signals
  • Stealth black boards for inconspicuous appearance
  • Custom LED ColorChange Technology on-board
  • Custom LED Blaster-X PWM technology on-board
  • Custom LED Strobe Mode
  • Custom LED Brake Alert
  • New Programming Interface allows users to easily customize features
  • New Sure-Blink Technology
  • Robust regulated design for consistent and reliable performance
  • 4 MHz microprocessor controlled operation
  • 24/7 customer support
  • 2 Year warranty
  • MADE IN THE USA
  • NOT DOT approved

For more information visit our website:

TailLights for 2007-2010 CBR600

http://www.tobefast.com/customled-cbr600-07-10-comp-c-63430-p-2-pr-10001687.html

TailLights for 2008-2010 CBR1000

http://www.tobefast.com/customled-cbr-08-10-complete-c-63430-p-2-pr-10001616.html

Thanks for your business...

Team McCoy Motorsports

OhioRiders Forum Sponsor

Phone: 606-432-1556

Email: sales@tobefast.com

• 2 weeks later...
I like it but $149 to me seems a liittle high to me.

I'll actually get back to you guys on this. We're actually working on new special pricing on these taillights.

It seems to be a good light, probably one of the better ones that I have come across that goes into the stock mount for the 07+ 600RR. It is completely plug and play, including the signal hook-ups, which none of the others that I have come across are (if you don't want to hassle with it).

I know tobefast.com had a coupon code for OR not so long ago and I think it came out to around $130 shipped. Unfortunately my unemployed arse can't afford much of anything, so it didn't matter to me anyway. :D

Edited by BonkerS

It seems to be a good light, probably one of the better ones that I have come across that goes into the stock mount for the 07+ 600RR. It is completely plug and play, including the signal hook-ups, which none of the others that I have come across are (if you don't want to hassle with it).

I know tobefast.com had a coupon code for OR not so long ago and I think it came out to around $130 shipped. Unfortunately my unemployed arse can't afford much of anything, so it didn't matter to me anyway. :D

Good call on the coupon, still a little steep for my cheap ass. I am wondering if (with a litte work) you can run the turn signals through this AND keep some mounted. I don't mind the look of the rear signals, I just really like the strobing brake light.

Yeah, you can. Technically you don't have to hook up the turn signals that are integrated in the light...but if you're keeping the stock signals, I wouldn't blow money just to get a strobing brake light. I just manually tap the brakes a couple times to get peoples attention behind me if needed. ;)

I want to get rid of those darn signals and was going to buy an integrated light, or at least different signals, but I can't afford either. I guess I'll stick with my custom $18 fender eliminator for now. :D

If you want some suggestions, gimme a txt/call...Lord knows I spent a lot of time researching and looking into different options. Missed ya last weekend...homo. :p

Yeah, you can. Technically you don't have to hook up the turn signals that are integrated in the light...but if you're keeping the stock signals, I wouldn't blow money just to get a strobing brake light. I just manually tap the brakes a couple times to get peoples attention behind me if needed. ;)

I want to get rid of those darn signals and was going to buy an integrated light, or at least different signals, but I can't afford either. I guess I'll stick with my custom $18 fender eliminator for now. :D

If you want some suggestions, gimme a txt/call...Lord knows I spent a lot of time researching and looking into different options. Missed ya last weekend...homo. :p

OK, will do. Send me a text so I can re-save your number, mine is the same I just switched phones.

Okay I have to say that is one the only one I have liked..... My stock 08 needs a few small changes.

Just give us a call at 606-432-1556 or order online at www.tobefast.com

Just a heads up if you call your order in don't forget to mention that you're a member of the Ohio Riders forum. If you order online use your OhioRiders coupon!!!!

Do you think you have any Led taillight for a 09 ninja 250.

I'm sorry but I don't think they do. I asked my guys and they said they haven't seen anything for that bike.

• 2 weeks later...

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! These prices are a steal!

We now have our CustomLed Complete Taillights for the CBR600 for $119.95.

http://www.tobefast.com/customled-cbr600-07-10-comp-c-63527-p-1-pr-10001687.html

We also have our CustomLed Complete Taillights for the CBR1000 for $109.95.

http://www.tobefast.com/customled-cbr-08-10-complete-c-63527-p-1-pr-10001616.html