motorcyle crashes in to semi (caution)

F4iBunny

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and err dead

Sad to sat but that hasn't stopped some people. I remember reading somewhere about three guys that were caught trying to dig up a grave. They saw the deceased in a newspaper photo and said she was cute so they planned on digging her up and having sex with her. :nono::wtf:

Sad to sat but that hasn't stopped some people. I remember reading somewhere about three guys that were caught trying to dig up a grave. They saw the deceased in a newspaper photo and said she was cute so they planned on digging her up and having sex with her. :nono::wtf:

srsly-40514.jpg

What the fuck does my job have anything to do with this anyway?! :dunno:

Well if talking about going to benefits is enough to make you feel good about yourself, maybe actually doing something to help somebody would feel even better. Your whole we're heartless comments are unfounded because last time I checked you only talk about doing something good instead of actually doing it.

And apparently you still don't get that despite having student loans, I also have 5 cars, 3 bikes, and a 3000 square foot house. If I suckered you into coming to a benefit for me then that would make you exactly that, a sucker.

...but watch who you insult cause GSXRnurse saves people, and some of those people have a lot of friends that care about them. So if you are trying to compare dick sizes dont fuck with John Holmes
I'd personally attack you but you do so well at embarassing yourself.

WTF you guys are talking about? There haven't been any insults or personal attacks except for at me!

Well if talking about going to benefits is enough to make you feel good about yourself, maybe actually doing something to help somebody would feel even better. Your whole we're heartless comments are unfounded because last time I checked you only talk about doing something good instead of actually doing it.

And apparently you still don't get that despite having student loans, I also have 5 cars, 3 bikes, and a 3000 square foot house. If I suckered you into coming to a benefit for me then that would make you exactly that, a sucker.

:rolleyes: You're digging yourself quite a hole here!

If I can't participate in a benefit, wouldn't passing on the info about it at least be doing something to help so those that could go would know about it?

So if you have all that shit, stop bitching about not having money!

huh? its only 2100sf unless you add in the house in clintonville too. That is besides the point. We do our share of charity work and donate enough money. We also think it is disrespectful to post photos of dead people on the internet. If you need a wake up call like that to put you in check then you might not be suited for riding a motorcycle.

brett and 250 I have no problems with you and wish nothing bad upon you I have expressed my opinions and am done.

Wow, I don't remember bitching about not having money. I remember pointing out that you'd be dumb to give me any if I pretended I needed it and organized a benefit to pay off my student loans. I'm going to stop explaining it now since you will obviously never get it.

You're right this is retarded. I'm not fucking arguing, I'm defending myself because he is trying to start an argument just like he does everytime I put anything on here! WTF?! You guys can make up more stories on your own...