motorcyle crashes in to semi (caution)

F4iBunny

This site is going downhill...................The post said caution right next to it.Didn't anyone see this? You don't have to look at it. Or say anything,but yet here we are PPL wanting to embarass each other? I wonder if anyone would act like this in the same room or [road] remember this is a biker site..we are all bikers,.......and bikers crash.......some times you can't save their life........and we see their pic on internet.But is there really a need for all of this?

I want to enjoy this site but some of you make it really hard. Why does everyone try so hard to fuk w/ someone else telling them that their wrong?If you don't like it just don't post. WTF you all act like your super educated, Act like it once in a while........and remember this is all about information tradeing not atitude performing!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is going downhill...................The post said caution right next to it.Didn't anyone see this? You don't have to look at it. Or say anything,but yet here we are PPL wanting to embarass each other? I wonder if anyone would act like this in the same room or [road] remember this is a biker site..we are all bikers,.......and bikers crash.......some times you can't save their life........and we see their pic on internet.But is there really a need for all of this?

I want to enjoy this site but some of you make it really hard. Why does everyone try so hard to fuk w/ someone else telling them that their wrong?If you don't like it just don't post. WTF you all act like your super educated, Act like it once in a while........and remember this is all about information tradeing not atitude performing!!!

Very, very well put. But I'm still posting funny pictures until every gets their panties untwisted.

WOW...is that you dude???? well put????? shit man, you sure thats you????

lmao lmao lmao

wow, i actually just read all this thread, and all the bitching...WOW

this post pretty much the perfect example of why forums can really suck at times (see thread about this site in the "flame room").....but its not the nets fault, its the ppl using it. (not those posting pics of crashes, we have had them here before)

my 2 cents