Sandusky - Sunday 7/11 - M&M Helmet

BiggO

Just wondering if this person is on the board. I saw a group of riders in Sandusky yesterday, one of which was very noticeable on a solid green Kawasaki, with an M&Ms helmet.

since im only a few miles away ill keep an eye out for em!!! and ask around. were they doing anything special or your just wondering?

hopefully it was a chick, snice the green M&M is the chick, lol.

regular or peanut? :lol:

couldve been a pretzel!!

Edited by ICEMAN

regular or peanut? :lol:

It was a yellow peanut one!

since im only a few miles away ill keep an eye out for em!!! and ask around. were they doing anything special or your just wondering?

There was a total of 6 bikes, but the Kawi stood out since the guy had the M&M helmet. We were up by the Jet boat dock, heading for Putin Bay. They were taking a break, enjoying the view of the lake. I remember seeing a few pics of a solid green Kawi on the site, and thought it might be someone on the site.

It was a yellow peanut one!

There was a total of 6 bikes, but the Kawi stood out since the guy had the M&M helmet. We were up by the Jet boat dock, heading for Putin Bay. They were taking a break, enjoying the view of the lake. I remember seeing a few pics of a solid green Kawi on the site, and thought it might be someone on the site.

ill keep an eye out for him and let him know someone has a crush on him and tryin to find him!! he wants to get thru the chocolate to the peanut!!

jk...