Scam?

DTM Brian

Here's the last one I saw last fall... similar story line.

"Hi,

the bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. it comes with a clean title and the price I'm selling it for is $2800, which is including all charges.

I used to live in Westerville but I'm currently working in the UK (London) and I'll be moving here permanently within the next few months and I can't afford the luxury of taking the bike with me so I decided to let it go.

I'm using a privately-held company called Safehouse Self Storage Ltd. to sell this bike, I left it at their warehouse before leaving to the UK. they are supervising the entire sale process from payment, shipping with a 14-day return policy, title transfer service or/and (if needed) returns and refunding.

if you want to purchase it, let me know and I will explain you how the company works and how we can move forward.

Thanks"

Everywhere he said the bike was, I had a cousin who was going to stop by and check it out. I had him going for a few weeks. Bastards....:beating:

:lol: It's suprisingly cheap to ship a bike overseas. If you can afford to move to the UK, you can afford to ship your bike over there:nono:

Take the opportunity to mess with him a bit.

Last summer I was going to buy a macbook pro on craigs and the guy wanted me to western union him the money, one google search on his name told me no way lol (mark goles). I had him run up to his local western union stop several times until he realized i was giving him the runaround

Last summer I was going to buy a macbook pro on craigs and the guy wanted me to western union him the money, one google search on his name told me no way lol (mark goles). I had him run up to his local western union stop several times until he realized i was giving him the runaround

Exactly! Figure out a way today inconvenience these crooks.