QT-50 yamahopper biturbo exhaust

vw151

So I got an exhaust made for a Tomos moped. Expansion Chamber. I had to heat up and bend the header pipe but I got it to fit.

The scooter now sounds like an angry 2 stroke dirt bike and the top speed went from 30 to somewhere around 36 or 38. Can't tell cause the speedo only goes to 30, the needled ends up in the odometer somewhere.

This is awesome!!!!

IMG_9716.JPG

IMG_9713.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joiz-w7S8Lg

Sparkly, shiny pipe + color-mismatched milk crate + sound like a mini version of King Kenny's TZ750 = Awesomeness! :badgerrock:

Edited by jblosser
awesome, not awsome...

Sparkly, shiny pipe + color-mismatched milk crate + sound like a mini version of King Kenny's TZ750 = Awsomeness! :badgerrock:

Haha, I saw King Kenny at that Indy Mile last year. That bike was nuts, gave me chills just hearing it.

It was rockin' at Mid-Ohio. Where the hell did you disappear to. One minute your there and the next your not.

Yah, I lost you guys once we got to the alley of boobies.

That 'hopper frame is a lot stronger than it looks. Make a mad jump/ ramp out in the street, and get some friends to take photos for us here on the boards. Pastrana couldn't break that thing. Seriously. Trust me. Uh huh. Now that you've got the speed, put it to good use. Go break sumthin'.

That 'hopper frame is a lot stronger than it looks. Make a mad jump/ ramp out in the street, and get some friends to take photos for us here on the boards. Pastrana couldn't break that thing. Seriously. Trust me. Uh huh. Now that you've got the speed, put it to good use. Go break sumthin'.

It's not the frame I'm worried about. It's the 1 bolt holding the engine and rear end to the frame and front end. It's scary simple.