gt-tt :)

420gsxr1000

its long, but if your a car guy/gal you will LOVE this car "never too much HP, just not enoughtraction"!!!!!! Gotta love that attitude!!!!

sorry if you have seen this before, i cant remember if i saw it here b4 or not

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2408738952289885249

its long, but if your a car guy/gal you will LOVE this car "never too much HP, just not enoughtraction"!!!!!! Gotta love that attitude!!!!

sorry if you have seen this before, i cant remember if i saw it here b4 or not

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2408738952289885249

i believe flounder posted this a number of months ago...we all agreed he must need a microscope to see his pen0r

Hahahahahah don't be madd ...thats the badest set up ever!!! I found out it cost about 22,500 dollars for the motor and turbo set up. Thats killing it..1000+ hsp W/ a bone stock motor. Dick or no dick that car is fuking nuts.....I'm sure anyone thats broke and loves fast cars is going to hate him!They told me they give a core charge from ford for the supercharger that comes w/ the motor.INSANE!!!

i believe flounder posted this a number of months ago...we all agreed he must need a microscope to see his pen0r

i thought so about the post.....but after watch that video all you guyS can think about is HIS DICK!!!! may you all should meet in the flamer,opps, flame room later :supergay:

shit when i watched that vid, all isaw/cared about was the 1000+ ponies and the 835 lbs of torque.....i love it when car guys get rich and spend their $$$$ on SPEED!!!!!!!

....and killin the 1000's on the street!!! WOW.....70 -175 roll race....i hate roll racing BUT THAT looked like a blast

You know, it isn't a Vette. The little penis theory only holds true with Vette owners.

As for a TT Ford GT... I've seen vids of that car before. Jesus Christ that thing is awesome. Could you imaging how much fun you could have in the car????

Not too shabby, but I think I'd rather have one of these :D

http://www.lingenfelter.com/Lingenfelter2006ZO6TTBGB.htm

:drool:

Lingenfelter's fastest C6 Corvette standing mile pass with street tires 226.25 MPH

- May 2007

0-200 mph in 18.34 seconds on 93 octane pump gas. Standing mile in 25.12 seconds at 226.25.

1,100 HP rear wheel on 93 octane

1,300 HP rear wheel on race gas 23 psi boost

Based on horsepower and drag of the vehicle. calculated top speed of roughly 300 MPH!

You know, it isn't a Vette. The little penis theory only holds true with Vette owners.

As for a TT Ford GT... I've seen vids of that car before. Jesus Christ that thing is awesome. Could you imaging how much fun you could have in the car????

As the owner of a vette I'll tell ya thats just not true. The 'Vette isn't just an image, It's a serious sports car. It's #1 in it's Class in LeMans for several years now (ford doesn't even have a racing program) and the C6 Z06 is alot more than "another 'Vette with a big engine shoved in it" If you get a chance stop and take a good look at it and you'll appreciate what went into the car, everything from flush screws everywhere, smooth, blended inner fender wells, to moving the engine down 30mm and back 55mm to improve weight balance. Thats not mentioning the carbon fiber fenders (the paint on the fenders weighs more than the fenders themselves, and they must be pinned down to paint or they blow away), floor boards, and bumpers, magnesium engine cradle, Ti connecting rods, dry sump oiling system, and alum frame and suspention components.

As the owner of a vette I'll tell ya thats just not true. The 'Vette isn't just an image, It's a serious sports car. It's #1 in it's Class in LeMans for several years now (ford doesn't even have a racing program) and the C6 Z06 is alot more than "another 'Vette with a big engine shoved in it" If you get a chance stop and take a good look at it and you'll appreciate what went into the car, everything from flush screws everywhere, smooth, blended inner fender wells, to moving the engine down 30mm and back 55mm to improve weight balance. Thats not mentioning the carbon fiber fenders (the paint on the fenders weighs more than the fenders themselves, and they must be pinned down to paint or they blow away), floor boards, and bumpers, magnesium engine cradle, Ti connecting rods, dry sump oiling system, and alum frame and suspention components.

Why why why ? Does this really have to be a chevy ford thing jesus!!! What the fuk you gives a shit vettes suck GM has never made a car that has won lemans over all ....so please don't do the chevy vs. ford thing NO ONE CARES this is a good thread don't fuk it up.Be glad its american damit.

Please don't bring up foreign cars either just watch the vid and enjoy life for a couple of min!!!!!...21 mins jesus 420 you act like we can just sit home and watch your vids!!!!cool!!!

Why why why ? Does this really have to be a chevy ford thing jesus!!! What the fuk you gives a shit vettes suck

no the Vettes don't suck. Have an open mind, read a bit, and realize its not 1965 any more and GM is the only car company competing. I'm not here to argue or bitch, the GT-40 was a very impressive car for its day, that said it was a purpose built car with one goal in mind.

The vette is a sports car that races. No its never won LeMans. Will it one day, if GM decides to go rear engine with it, yes it will, and yes they are talking about doing it simply because there's nothing out there that can touch the C6-R in its class, and its putting a hurting on cars in classes above it.

We can argue this till our jaws fall off, but there is no point.

GM has never made a car that has won lemans over all

GM has also never almost bankrupted its self trying, and has never built a car specifically for the task

....so please don't do the chevy vs. ford thing NO ONE CARES this is a good thread don't fuk it up.Be glad its american damit.

Please don't bring up foreign cars either just watch the vid and enjoy life for a couple of min!!!!!...21 mins jesus 420 you act like we can just sit home and watch your vids!!!!cool!!!

angrish is just a FORD freak and thats all he can see, even though look at all the stats on the cars and a shelby Super Snake will still get its ass kick by a stock z06...ALL DAY on a 1/4 mile or the road coarse...did i mention ALL DAY!!!!! And as for the Corvette vs the world.....the corvette is the only mass produced american SUPERCAR!!! the ford gt is AFTER a twin turbo kit. And no one can afford the gt's IF you can get one that is.

yes, i own a corvette!!! :) bang for buck...NOTHING beats a vette!!!! I know angrish will say bang for buck its the Mustang, and too a point hes right because there are billions of mustangs with every bolt on aftermarket part avail in your local advance auto....and it IS more $$$$$ to "build" a vette, but lets face it, its AMERICAS sports car, and the only one to compete in the supercar category.....

TOP GEAR on tv did a hot lap with a pro driver on a road course with a stock z06....it rated like around #15 of ALL the cars they have ever tested. Beating Lamos' Ferraris, Prosches and the such....not bad concidering its GM machinery and not the Elite of Ferrari and Maseratti ect...you think a mustang gt STOCK can come close?? i dont think so...

how ya like ANGRISH!!!!! Ford HOMO!!!!! lmao lmao!!!!

Your still wrong about bang for the buck thing........mustangs start out a lot cheaper. And just so you no FUK top gear,Their from the other side of the pond what do they no!! And just to be very clear they went 1, 2, and 3 at leMan w/ no $$$$$ hahahhaahha. 420 You and your vette suk you basTURD!:bigfinger:

But I really like the fact we are talking about american cars!!

Your still wrong about bang for the buck thing........mustangs start out a lot cheaper. And just so you no FUK top gear,Their from the other side of the pond what do they no!! And just to be very clear they went 1, 2, and 3 at leMan w/ no $$$$$ hahahhaahha. 420 You and your vette suk you basTURD!:bigfinger:

But I really like the fact we are talking about american cars!!

:slap::lol::lol::lol::lol: what ever...across the pond maybe, but still the SAME PRO driver for all cars tested, and the SAME track, though not same air stats (barameter and such, but good enough)......pure stats 1/4 mile Mustang GT SS = 12.6 corvette z06 = 11.7 @ 125 with a 0-60 @ 3.7 (skid pad @ 1.04!!!! WOW)

the stats dont lie :) haha lol lol :slap::slap: