Referral Contest - Winner gets $25 Iron Pony gift card

Casper

Referral Contest - Winner gets $25 Iron Pony gift card

This one is pretty simple. Whoever has the most referrals between today and midnight on July 31st wins. These must be legitimate referrals. You can't just go creating accounts.

How to make referrals count? Easy. Go to your User CP. Near the top is a box labeled "Ohio Riders Referrals". At the bottom of that box is a link, something like: http://www.ohio-riders.com/index.php?referrerid=1. You can spread the word around, giving out that link to the site. When they register, it will automatically put you as the referrer. Be sure to use your link and not mine, otherwise I get the referral. Otherwise, you can just tell them to put your username in the referral box when they register. The link is easier.

On August 1st I'll run a report to see who had the most referrals between today and July 31st. I'll verify those referrals to make sure they aren't bogus. Whoever has the most legitimate referrals wins.

So, nothing for the guys that have racked up referrals all this time for free? The long standing members who've toiled endlessly out of the goodness of their hearts to get new members "just because"

::cough:: Me and NightRider ::cough::

Casper, you're worse than the cell phone and cable companies -- all about the "new business" and don't care about loyal customers. :nono:

I'm just busting balls

So, nothing for the guys that have racked up referrals all this time for free? The long standing members who've toiled endlessly out of the goodness of their hearts to get new members "just because"

::cough:: Me and NightRider ::cough::

Casper, you're worse than the cell phone and cable companies -- all about the "new business" and don't care about loyal customers. :nono:

I'm just busting balls

Here are the standings since we started using vBulletin:

Casper 72

NightRider 12

JRMMiii 11

jagr 8

BornSinner 7

jermattak 7

yotaman88210 7

flounder 6

Hoblick 6

Tomcat0403 6

Dweezel 5

exSRAaron 5

kawi kid 5

mrbret 5

phop5 5

SAMBUSA 5

I'm dead last :nono:
Oh no, there are lots and lots and lots more. I only put those with 5 or more referrals.
well fuck.. i guess i should stop trying..
Not at all. Everyone is starting with zero for this. Only referrals between today and July 31st count, so none of those on that list I posted count.

That's bullshit.

Hey, if they hang out and enjoy the site, I'm cool with it. Shit, we have a couple of people from Canada on here. Looking at the Google Analytics always cracks me up. Only about 70% of the traffic comes from Ohio. And God forbid Cheech is overseas from work. Then I see strange pockets of traffic from China, Australia, and where ever else he's been. :lol:

Hey, if they hang out and enjoy the site, I'm cool with it. Shit, we have a couple of people from Canada on here. Looking at the Google Analytics always cracks me up. Only about 70% of the traffic comes from Ohio. And God forbid Cheech is overseas from work. Then I see strange pockets of traffic from China, Australia, and where ever else he's been. :lol:

oh good, you will have some fun ones from me here in a month or so

you don't want to know half the places I've been...

;)