7-24 $10.00 Dyno Pulls 6pm to Midnight..

DTM Brian

$10.00 for 1 Pull with Air/Fuel

$20.00 for 3 Pulls with Air/Fuel

Question: Why are you doing dyno pulls for only $10.00?

Answer: Because I had a number of calls asking for it.

So bring your 1 dollar bills and place your bets on how much power a bike is making on the dyno. I will do a short pull in a lower gear to clean the tire off and to put heat in it to make sure it does not spin on the actual pull.

Cliffs:

If you are smoking outside the shop please bring your cig butts and throw them in a bucket. I will have one marked for them.

Same goes for your trash. Please bring it in the shop and throw it away.

If you are just doing 1 pull please try to have the exact amount. I do not run out of $5.00 bills breaking a $20.00 for 1 pull.

Please come and leave the shop quietly. It saves me from a "headache" the next day.

Be sure to call your friends with bikes and let them know of the dyno night.

If you are coming from out of town to dyno and we get to midnight I will do my best to stay over and keep making pulls. I will probably have to close the large shop doors during the run to keep the noise down for the neighborhood behind the shop.

^same here. or the week before.

Want to maybe shoot for the day/night of the 8th when I get in town? I am going to come up on the 8th to get ready for Mid-O on the 9th. Need to get the bike tuned and ready for Beaver at the end of august.