Smokin' chic...

Zorro

eh... I've had better. Zorro your gift sucks. :lol:

Maybe it's just me but I'm not into girls with cantaloupes glued onto there chests. I like girls that are slender and soft, with nice flowing curves and hips, not cut with hard edges like a dude. :puke:

Seriously I even went back and looked again, thinking, maybe I'm being to pickey, lets have a second look. Seriously from the neck down she looks like a man with to cantaloupes in a bikini, I wouldn't be surprized if theres a dick swinging between those legs. Her body is nasty. I'd kick her out of bed. Her face is so-so good looking but she just lacks something I can't put my finger on at the moment. maybe it's the pointy nose or too much make-up. I don't know.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not into girls with cantaloupes glued onto there chests. I like girls that are slender and soft, with nice flowing curves and hips, not cut with hard edges like a dude. :puke:

Seriously I even went back and looked again, thinking, maybe I'm being to pickey, lets have a second look. Seriously from the neck down she looks like a man with to cantaloupes in a bikini, I wouldn't be surprized if theres a dick swinging between those legs. Her body is nasty. I'd kick her out of bed. Her face is so-so good looking but she just lacks something I can't put my finger on at the moment. maybe it's the pointy nose or too much make-up. I don't know.

HOMO ALERT... Watch your cornhole guys. :eek:

Mr. Miyagi once told me "it is easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission." Words to live by... I'll be waiting for pics as well.....:)

well on top of that I'm at work and there on my computer at home... so as of now it's impossible lol

I think Dweezle goes a bit far when he states he would kick her out of his bed. However, I don't find her that great either. I'm not a fan of fake boobs either. A turn-off for me. I don't mind an athletic woman. I actually like it, but she IS a bit too muscular for my tastes (in some of the pics). Would I kick her out of the bed? Of course not. Have I dated better??? Certainly.

I think Dweezle goes a bit far when he states he would kick her out of his bed. However, I don't find her that great either. I'm not a fan of fake boobs either. A turn-off for me. I don't mind an athletic woman. I actually like it, but she IS a bit too muscular for my tastes (in some of the pics). Would I kick her out of the bed? Of course not. Have I dated better??? Certainly.

I'm WAY to picky about the girls I date, and don't sleep with random one night girls so yeah I can say with full honesty, she never would have made it into my bed :violin: oh well