Headed off to Kiwi Land!!

ICEMAN

Im going to New Zealand on Sunday for 11 days!!!!!! SO STOKED! My sister is down there for a year for her work with Ingersoll Rand. Were flyin down to Queenstown for most of the time. bungee jumpin and few more things! ill have my HD GoPro so i should get some sweet video!

see you all in a couple weeks!!

http://www.taupobungy.co.nz/

no driving the lambo superlegera. But, I'm not doing that taupo bungy either. I am probably going to be doing a 440 foot bungy jump! Hopefully that works out. We are flying to the south island to queenstown to ski and do a bunch of other stuff. Taking a heli ride to the top of a mountain. Ill have my HD GoPro with me. Hopefully they will let meuse the it with the chest mount on the bungy. I wanna stick it to the outside of the heli on that trip too!!

Currently its 7pm in san fransisco and were waiting for another hour to board and head to new zealand! You all have fun!

Edited by ICEMAN

I just watched a movie about zombie sheep in New Zealand..... Have fun!!!

hahahaha, WTF?

that's sweet. Let us know what you come across. I wanna make it to NZ and Australia on the same trip at some point in my life :)

thanks man. yah ill have a shitload of pics. ill try to get them uploaded as soon as i get back. my sister has a shitload of pics on her facebook. search for Tracy Walters. her profile pic looks like shes touching the top of a mountain. shes got some awesome pics. shes done A LOT of stuff since shes been here. dives every weekend, or takes long hikes to remote places. shes taken over 4000 pics. she only has a few hundred of them on facebook.

we got here like 7-8 hours ago. today is a lil rainy but its our day to chill.

when i get back i will upload a bunch to facebook. here is my page.

http://www.facebook.com/ICEMANscar

440 foot bungee jump was FUCKIN INSANE!!!!!!!!!! only 3 places higher in the world!!! 10 X's more of a rush than skydiving!!!!!!

heres a teaser. i have a video ill upload when i get home.

33523_1346900595435_1318898175_30840386_3328993_n.jpg

heres a pic of me and my girl on a lake just outside of QueensTown on the south island. one of the greatest extreme sports spots in the world!!

39197_1346905635561_1318898175_30840408_4490079_n.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

If you have a free weekend, you might want to take a flight to Fiji. I remember the commercials when I was in Brisbane for really cheap flights. I is jealous, I really wish I was back there.

If you have a free weekend, you might want to take a flight to Fiji. I remember the commercials when I was in Brisbane for really cheap flights. I is jealous, I really wish I was back there.

we PACKED our trip with things to do. My sister wants to hit a few of those spots before she comes home.

I def didnt wanna leave queenstown. city is sweet as hell. everyone walkin around in nice board suits carryin there boards or ski's. RedBull had some snowboard set-up in the middle of a park there. a homemade drop-in and & jump with some rails. was cool to watch that while eatin dinner.

fuck the states, im movin to queenstown! lol. everyone rides there bike all year long, even in the rain and 40 degree weather. saw a few new R1's and few newer R6's. EVERYONE down here has sportbikes, i saw a rebel 250 and thats the only cruiser. Everyone wears gear. Its nice to not see guys who are "too cool" and have there helmets strapped to the side of there bike in shorts and a cut-off. haha.

no caprice's with 26" rims, or monte carlo's with 26's. its all sports cars, or sedans with racing style rims and exhaust, which is nice.

headin out to sea, later!

If you go to Wanganui tell all my relatives hello from me! I've to been to NZ 3 times in my life. It is a great experience. The people are wonderful, and love their motor sports. Enjoy your visit!

sorry man, we went nowhere near the south of the north island this week at all. haha. Just got back to auckland to my sisters house. did LOTS of driving up north on the north island around the entire north side. checked out all the beaches. going to do more beach site seein tomorrow!! its sunday night right now!!