RockStar Choppers - New Amsoil Retailer in Lewis Center

Modern Synthetics

Just want to let you all know about a new Amsoil retailer in Central Ohio. RockStar Choppers in Lewis Center is now an Amsoil retailer. Not only do they carry Amsoil, they provide the labor as well. They will service your engine, transmission and primary with Amsoil full synthetic lubricants. RockStar Choppers is a small, family run operation that offers personalized service. If you prefer to be treated like a friend, instead of another work order, give RockStar Choppers a call for your lubrication and bolt on customization needs. You can reach them at 614.975.7368 or check out their website http://www.rockstar-choppers.com

Edited by Modern Synthetics

Does your boat oil have zddp additives? If so how much? What's the weights and price gallon

Amsoil marine oils do have ZDDP additives. The amounts of additives are determined by the oil specifications. If you are looking for an oil with an additive package that contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus I would recommend Amsoil Premium Protection 10W/40(AMO) or 20W/50(ARO). Both of these oils have a high levels of zinc and they are suitable for marine applications.

Pricing would vary depending upon quantity ordered. You can see retail pricing at my website www.modernsynthetics.com. If you would like to purchase at wholesale you can become a preferred customer for $20 annually and save around 20% - 25% off retail.

As an OR member I would reimburse you $10 of your Preferred Customer membership if you order $50 or more of Amsoil products. On one occasion, instead of reimbursing a preferred customer $10, he requested that I upgrade him to dealer status instead of sending him a check. He felt he could earn a commission promoting Amsoil to his friends, family and acquaintances and is doing well with his Amsoil business.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Edited by Modern Synthetics