2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 $3000 OBO

ICECOLD

If I lived in Ohio, and I hadn't just bought a dirt bike you'd have the money in your hands today. Then I would have two black 03 636's, one to track, one for street.

If you paid for the gas i would ride it out there for you. I have a buddy in Phoenix I could stay with and I have some nice airline perks

If you paid for the gas i would ride it out there for you. I have a buddy in Phoenix I could stay with and I have some nice airline perks

Well you could always stay at my house :D but like I said, I just bought a dirt bike and the 636 needs tires and track days are about to start back up... so no extra monies for another bike :(

I might be interested at that price. I have a guy interested in starting on my bike. Plus I'm tired of messing with carbs.

As far as the salvage title. Was that due to fairing damage, or was there frame scratches? Forks and everything else good? Thanks!

Everything is good on it. There was no damage on the frame, sub-frame, forks, swingarm. The only damage was on the plactic, headlight, windscreen, left engine cover (just scratches) and the foot peg. Everything is new except the engine cover and it still has a few scratches. I ride the bike almost every day. I have put 150 miles on it this week already. It has 15,5xx miles on it now.