Suomy Helmets for sale, XL

owndjoo

Got your text. What the hell? Tell me you're just getting new Suomy lids... Or, something else?

yea, i ordered the new Bellagio and Araldic. I atleast need to sell one of these other helmets. the liners are fully removable and washable, so they will be in nice clean condition

Alright, I've got two suomy helmets for sale, size is XL. I have the Spec-1R Extreme Barros and the Spec-1R Bostrom Tattoo. Bostrom is in perfect condition and the Barros is in good condition. these helmets go for 550 and 650 new. i'd like 150 for the Barros and 225 for the Bostrom. These come with the standard shields, i can include the Dark Smoke race shields for $25.

check 'em out at www.suomy-usa.com

Will those helmets take 2 seconds off my laptimes?

yea, i ordered the new Bellagio and Araldic. I atleast need to sell one of these other helmets. the liners are fully removable and washable, so they will be in nice clean condition

opps...i own aspec 1r and forgot about the romovable liner :( (dumbass)

i almost bought the Bostrom tattoo last year, nice helmet!!!! Good luck!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
does Suomy fit like arai or shoei?

I wear large in those 2 brands...

aight, these fit like a large shoei i think. i just tried on the shoei's at the pony this week to make the comparo, and they have a MUCH higher end feeling than the shoei's i put on. the insides dont move around, are incredibly soft/comfy(alcantara), and are ofcourse lighter. you can ofcourse try 'em on before you pay.;)

• 1 year later...