88-98 Silverado/Sierra ShortBed Folding Bed Cover

ICEMAN

Selling the Bed Cover off my 98 Silverado that i had. I have a new Silverado (new style) and this bed cover done work.

http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-covers/60A1953A0A0A2612356.aspx

retail is $350, selling for $150. Had it for about 6 months. Absolutely no problems, looks and works perfect.

its a folding bed cover. takes 1 min to put on and 1 min to take off.

vinyl top. It works on Short 6.5' beds on all 88-98 silverado/sierras. It fits my new truck, but doesnt seal.

water never came in unless i held a pressure washer to it. Rain never came in.

I take paypal, or cash. We can talk about meeting to get it.

Im in Oak Harbor, Ohio. 45 min east of toledo on the lake.

How did you like it? I've been looking at these for the Ranger. Right now I just have one of those roll up vinyl covers with the bars that go across.

you can build your own folding cover out of plywood and vinyl. I did a homemade cover for my ranger, and it worked ok.

cost was about $70 whne all was said and done, and I sold the truck withing 4 months of making it (d'oh).

if you decide to go that route, I can help you avoid some of the dumb mistakes I made...

How did you like it? I've been looking at these for the Ranger. Right now I just have one of those roll up vinyl covers with the bars that go across.

loved it. it fits on my new truck, but it dont seal in the corners b/c the bed is a lil different in the corners.

the vinyl went thru a winter and this summer. no prob's at anytime. its VERY simlpe to remove and put back on. 1 min to do each. lightweight. It was a lot better quality than i was expecting. if i lived closer, i would say to come check it out.

like i said in the first post, it sealed very well, only leaked when i hit it with a pressure wash or went thru a touchless wash. but it was minimal water in the bed.

when i was buying it i was just looking for the cheapest possible price and wasnt expecting it to be great, but like i said, it was a lot better than i thought! just like anything else, dont beat it up and itll be good!

Edited by ICEMAN