OYL Racing at BeaveRun.. 2hr Endurance race also!! Aug 21st!!

fireman_343

We are racing at BeaveRun this weekend!! Should be able to do practice Friday from 10a-4p after that, the kart guys go out.

I'll be camping at the track, as well as a bunch of other members!! Friday night ends up being a fun time for the family!!

Racing is on Saturday the 21st.. Get to the track around 8 am! After all sprint races, we will have a 2hr endurance race. Teams need to be 2-4 members, $50 per team!!

If you have NEVER raced with OYL before, your first race is on us!!

For more info on class rules, prices, and what not... Email me at rdracer4@hotmail.com or visit out website at; http://www.ohioysr.org/rules.htm

Please invite as many people as possible!! Our new Stock XR100 only class is turning out to be a hoot!!

Hope to see ya at the track this weekend!!

DSC04310.JPG

BeaveRun20089.jpg

When I talked to Wendall upon picking it up, he said it hadn't been run since he bought it. I am gonna talk to Aaron, he lives about two doors down from me and seewhat he might think. I tried to bump start it but it sounds like it starving for fuel. I had it choked but when I would throttle it, it would die right away. I will have to see about still going. I might push back to the September race. Thanks for the Ideas though. Much appreciated!

it would die right away

Sounds like the carb's got some gunk in the jets. Take it apart, soak it in carb cleaner, reassemble and it should start right up. Make sure your line from the tank/filter is clear.