iPod Touch and a couple of Bluetooth sets...

Moto-Brian

ok, looking to go to the iPhone and don't need my Touch anymore. So, it is up for sale...

Specs:

16G unit and I have the three year extended replacement warranty from Best Buy. I also have a hard shell clear case and the polished back looks like it did when it came out of the box.

I have all receipts, all the wrapping materila and original box. It is a week 41 unit and has ZERO issues.

I can leave the 3k plus songs on there and the Transformers movie I decoded to play on it. Or, I can zap it and you start from scratch...

Have no idea as to what it is worth. I, of course paid $399 and $59.99 for the warranty and $20 for the case. So, make an offer and let's see where it lands me.

Also, I have two BRAND NEW in the box bluetooth headsets.

One is a Motorola H700 in deep chrome red. Has the swivel boom on it. You can surely hit up motorola' website and see what it is. Again, never opened and in original clamshell.

Second is a Plantronics 640E Discovery headset. I have the 650 one and I can say I think these are one of the best headset companies out there. Nice and clean and doesn't look ghetto on your head. Slim and sleek. Again, check out Plantronics' website for info. Brand new in the box and never opened...

Make an offer on it all or just one thing.

Just FYI Todd, any blue tooth headset will work with any bluetooth enabled phone. The only problem you may run into is if your trying to run a stereo bluetooth headset (which those arn't) with a non stereo phone. So you'll be cool, They'll work.

Todd-

They should work fine. Looks like Dweezel has first dibs on the 640 Plantronics...

May have a buyer on the Motorola, too... PM with offers - I have no idea where to start on these.

What, $300 for the iPod? That's a $399 16G Touch with a $20 case and a $60 3 year warranty...

• 1 month later...