GSXR1000 full race prep fresh and clean title.

Moto-Brian

Ok, somewhat a feeler at this stage as I really am not pushing to sell this bike. I just had the motor COMPLETELY refreshed as well as suspension components and such... But, truth be told, I am looking at a new GSXR1000 and want to put it out and see what happens.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Clear MSO from Suzuki.

Ex-Vesrah GSXR1000 making about 186-192 rear wheel HP.

This is a full blown, AMA caliper race bike. No expense spared and everything is fresh and ready to race.

-2007 GSXR 1000 Vesrah built and tuned.

-Motor was freshened up from the bottom up by Reuben at 35 Motorsports early this year. Have receipts.

-replaced tranny parts that were worn and new clutch.

-FULL Superstock engine build. COMPLETELY new internals and parts.

-Traxxion Dynamics AK-GAS internals in forks. Freshened and updated early this year by Traxxion.

-Penske triple rear with updates and refreshed by 35 Motorsports early this year.

-Yoshimura EM-Pro full system. ECU, etc.

-Yoshimura traction control

-Yoshimura quick shift.

-Graves FULL titanium single side exit system. Carbon fiber cannister.

-BMC filter

-GPR V4 top mount damper. Freshened this year.

-Factory Tuning case covers.

-Vortex rearsets.

-Vortex clip-ons.

-Removed ignition.

-Switch control for quick shifter.

-CRV clutch Lever.

-Brembo front master cylinder and folding lever.

-Hotbodies race plastic. Currently has the black and white bodywork as shown with black tank in the action pics.

-Michelin race tires.

-Vortex sprockets.

-NEW D.I.D. ERV2 Gold chain.

SPARES:

-Full set of Vesrah Hotbodies and matching tank.

-Spare set of wheels with rotors.

-Spare set of Vortex rearsets complete.

-Spare clutch levers OEM

-OEM Front Master Cylinder and OEM brake levers.

-OEM upper fairing stay - repaired, but perfect for backup

-Spare cush drive.

-Gearing that you'd need - all Vortex

-Spare 520 chain.

-Spare Vortex clip-on bars.

-Spare subframe.

-SPARE 2007 FRAME - SALVAGE TITLE. You will get a Bill of Sale only with this.

I am probably forgetting something else in the spares, but this is a solid bike and most people who have seen it can attest to the condition. It is premium and well maintained and has had the proper service done. It is competitive against the newer bikes and I would have no issue racing this in AMA.

Asking price is $11,500 with everything including the frame. You'd get at minimum, $700 for it on Ebay. With the complete spare setup, you almost have an entire bike. I am willing to negotiate the bike w/o all the spares, but I am not willing to part until the bike is sold.

Again, not a new rider bike, but it is your call on what you want out of it. This is an easy to ride bike, also. Not the fire breathing machine it sounds to be on paper. However, it can easily get you in trouble and these bikes aren't as easy to go fast on as people think they are. It is by far the BEST bike I have ever ridden at an angry pace.

You can also contact Reuben at 35 Motorsports at 317-850-3884 to get some insight on what the condition is, what the motor was like before the refresh and what was done to it.

1000mido22010.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1000side.jpg

sidevesrah.jpg

forkbottom.jpg

motor1o.jpg

motor2k.jpg

valvejob.jpg

Edited by Desmo-Brian

is that a new(er) paint job? i remember the black/white after the vesrah yellow, but is this like a v2 black/white job? the color splatter on the sides looks very cool.

glws man, you looking at a new built litre bike or off the showroom floor and build it up yourself?

is that a new(er) paint job? i remember the black/white after the vesrah yellow, but is this like a v2 black/white job? the color splatter on the sides looks very cool.

glws man, you looking at a new built litre bike or off the showroom floor and build it up yourself?

It is V2.0... Paul painted it of course and I just redid all the graphics for 2010. Gotta keep it fresh and cool for the kids...

I will probably buy a built again. Too easy and a lot less headache. Am thinking seriously about a salvage and having Reuben build, but we will see...

I like buying a good built and then having Reuben run his hands through it.

Had a few guys feeling it out and a couple interested. I am willing to negotiate spares and price a bit. I know it is somewhat overwhelming to most at this price, but if you'd add up the spares, the motor work, the suspension components, etc., this thing is fresh and new and certainly competitive.

• 2 weeks later...