Can anyone help me out?

F4iBunny

If there are too many details to list, your probably better off getting a new one.

What kind is it and are you sure you didnt just break the belt or get it off the track.

Just cause you blow a lot of hot air doesn't mean you are good at sucking things up.

But i agree. Unless it is roller related or under warranty you are better getting a new one.

It's a vacuum cleaner... How complicated can it be?

Theres really not much to them but its more of a pain in the arse to fix then what it would cost to buy a new one. your not going to be able to find the motor for a decent price.

Hey bunny.. you have a husband,, have him tear it apart and look at it.

We bought blue Dyson the other day...$403.** after tax....Does a pretty decent job.

A $403 vacuum cleaner had better do better than a "pretty decent job". It better give wicked blowjobs and cuddle afterwards.

250Bunny - a little more detail would help. I've torn a few vacuums apart. They really aren't that difficult to work on.

A $403 vacuum cleaner had better do better than a "pretty decent job". It better give wicked blowjobs and cuddle afterwards.

LMAO....New carpet....gotta take care of it..You'd be amazed...those cheap vac do nothing but make your carpet looked vac'd.

You know how many mexicans you could hire to clean your floors for $403?

:lol:....it's messicans

I have a Bissell with hepa filter, bagless, etc. I've had it for around four years or so. Its red and pretty. And guess what!? It sucks shit up from the carpet. It cost me around $100. My sister in law has a Dyson. I don't get it. What would possibly make it worth $400? Take it back, buy a Bissell, and spend $300 on your bike!

I have a Bissell with hepa filter, bagless, etc. I've had it for around four years or so. Its red and pretty. And guess what!? It sucks shit up from the carpet. It cost me around $100. My sister in law has a Dyson. I don't get it. What would possibly make it worth $400? Take it back, buy a Bissell, and spend $300 on your bike!

Dude, you have no idea what cheap vacs leave in your carpet as well as put back into your carpet...You need to have a good vac company demo one in your home to see the difference. When I get my tax return, I am going to buy a Kirby Sentria vac. It's $899, before tax....They were just at our house and made the Dyson look like shit! Fucking worth every penny, if you keep a clean house...My mom has a Rainbow vac that hit her for $1000...SOB is a carpet dream!

Dude, you have no idea what cheap vacs leave in your carpet as well as put back into your carpet...You need to have a good vac company demo one in your home to see the difference. When I get my tax return, I am going to buy a Kirby Sentria vac. It's $899, before tax....They were just at our house and made the Dyson look like shit! Fucking worth every penny, if you keep a clean house...My mom has a Rainbow vac that hit her for $1000...SOB is a carpet dream!

Actually, the Dyson isn't that great to begin with. The really good Dyson, the DC-17, was ranked 11th by Consumer Reports. Hoover and Bissell were rated the top two. Even if you have the $800 cleaner, you should still have your carpets professionally cleaned every so often. So spending $400, let alone $800, on a vacuum doesn't seem like a good investment. You want to talk about gross stuff around the house, you should get a culture kit and see what grows from samples in your washing machine. Woah!

Fack you both.. I have hardwood floors.. no need for anytype of ridiculous expensive vac with that.

So buy a mop....dirty ass wood!

Funny story.. One of the guys who works at my company is the nephew of the inventor of the Dyson...

Super nice guy..

Ask him the diff between mine and the purple pet one....go go go, do it.

So buy a mop....dirty ass wood!

Ask him the diff between mine and the purple pet one....go go go, do it.

Its got extra filters for pet hair and a special attachment for getting pet hair off furniture, car seats, etc. You can buy the attachment separate.

Yeah, Carie wanted it. That's how I know a lot about vacuums. I can't buy anything without researching. She wanted the DC-17 animal. $550 for a vacuum? Oooooooooouuuuuucccch.

I don't know what the differences are between the DC-07 and the DC-17 other than the DC-17 has the "Level 3 Root Cyclone" technology or some shit like that. Its supposed to be the greatest thing in carpet vacuuming since the vacuum itself. Yeah I'm sure. I don't know what the DC-07 has.

Its got extra filters for pet hair and a special attachment for getting pet hair off furniture, car seats, etc. You can buy the attachment separate.

Yeah, Carie wanted it. That's how I know a lot about vacuums. I can't buy anything without researching. She wanted the DC-17 animal. $550 for a vacuum? Oooooooooouuuuuucccch.

I don't know what the differences are between the DC-07 and the DC-17 other than the DC-17 has the "Level 3 Root Cyclone" technology or some shit like that. Its supposed to be the greatest thing in carpet vacuuming since the vacuum itself. Yeah I'm sure. I don't know what the DC-07 has.

"Level 3 Root Cyclone" sounds like something I need to have. Maybe I should exchange it. Only had a week or so. That sumbitch was sold out at two Wal-Marts...that is what we went to get..The purp!

here's the ULITMATE in vacuum...

3 Rotor Hibon positive displacement vacuum pump capable of pulling over 28"Hg (thats mercury, 30"Hg is outer space, absolute vacuum.) and with models ranging from 2500-6500CFM (8902 model, not listed, but we use it here at work, sick SICK piece of equipment :D ) Guaranteed to suck the dirt, carpet, and flooring off of your... uh.. floor?

Only run you about $10k for the vacuum, then another $20k for the 400hp Diesel to power it :D

http://www.durovac.com/industrial-vacuum/equipment-specs/exhausters-blowers/pd-vacuum-pumps/hibon-siav-blowers.htm

Here's my company's web page. We use Hibon Vacuum pumps, put your Dyson to shame :lol:

http://www.arsrecycling.com/recyclingmachines.htm