Osu!

Putty

I have 11 weeks of vacation to use if I want this year.. :):).. I will use 5 and keep 6 and then have 11 weeks again next year. :) Yep, I get 5 weeks a year.

You are the 1up king....add that...."king of 1up".

I used a sick day today...much better than using a vacation day. Unfortunately for me, I am sick.

All the same pool of time here....NOW....it's BS...

You are the 1up king....add that...."king of 1up".

All the same pool of time here....NOW....it's BS...

We have different pools...vacation and sick pools. The sick pool is unlimited...so they claim. Maybe I won't go to work the month of January...just to see how 'unlimited' this pool is! :)

We have different pools...vacation and sick pools. The sick pool is unlimited...so they claim. Maybe I won't go to work the month of January...just to see how 'unlimited' this pool is! :)

Ours used to be like that until the "unlimited" was abused. Now it's all the same time. Those who think they are sick now weighs that against a vacation day and decides to bring their ass to work.

Ours used to be like that until the "unlimited" was abused. Now it's all the same time. Those who think they are sick now weighs that against a vacation day and decides to bring their ass to work.

if i had to use a vacation day today...my arse would've been at work. It's easy to sit at a desk all day and infect others...just so I can take an extra day off in the summer!

if i had to use a vacation day today...my arse would've been at work. It's easy to sit at a desk all day and infect others...just so I can take an extra day off in the summer!

:plus1:

That's true. I don't know how many people here that drags their ass to work when they are sick and infect everyone else so they can keep their "vacation" days.

There's a woman that works near Putty and I that damn near coughs up a lung every single day and won't get that shit checked out.