KTMs and Husabergs

LilTuffGirl

My boss man said we need to sell these bikes so we can start breaking ground on the new building. Here is what he needs to sell and the prices:

2010 Husaberg FE 570 $8000

2010 KTM 150 XC $5900

2009 KTM 450 SX-F $5500 (Demo)

2008 KTM 250 XCF-W $4500 (Demo)

2006 KTM 250 XC-W $3200 (Used)

2008 KTM 990 Superduke icon_sad.gif $10,000 (Demo)

The Superduke is his lol hence the frowny face. He NEVER rides it. I don't know how many miles are on it but it had 600 on it when he got it and I bet it's still under 1k miles. I can check if anyone is interested. It has a FMF carbon fiber pipe on it and a corbin seat.

Every bike other than the Superduke can be seen at Appalachian Offroad MC here in Cross lanes. There is a deal for the new bikes for like KTM bucks or something. Like $500 or something? I can't remember...

Or if you're too lazy to drive up here wink.gif I can get pics.. but every bike other than the '06 looks brand new. The Demo bikes are all redone and stuff. And if the '06 is the one i'm thinking of it's not stock. It has a few aftermarket goodies on it.

And my husband still has his '08 250 SXF for sale! Muscle Milk edition... Very few hours on it. $3,500 no lower since we owe more on it.

If you want to talk about a bike you can call me (Nikki) here at work 1-866-663-4817 or e-mail me at Nikki@ktm-parts.com that'll get to me quicker than on here. I check the e-mail constantly