?

EagleCock

I guess this question is for Satan, but anyone else can chime in...

I know many of us are also members on other motorcyle forums, websites, etc. Is there a logo or pic that we have to use in our signature to rep this site? I think it would be cool to have a picture instead of just www.ohioriders.net ya know? It doesn't have to be adesign or something crazy creative, it could just be a cool racing pic with our name slapped on it.

sound like a good idea to anyone?

You're grammatically challenged......

You could use the banner up at the top of the website.

Come to think about it.. It never fails.. I always use your instead of you're. I do have a problem with it.. I need to work on it because I wonder how many work emails I have sent out using your instead of you're

Come to think about it.. It never fails.. I always use your instead of you're. I do have a problem with it.. I need to work on it because I wonder how many work emails I have sent out using your instead of you're

At work people will definately judge. I can't stand it when my superiors make simple grammar errors in emails. Sometimes we will make fun of them at break because of it. If you're in charge of me, you better know how to fucking spell! :slap:

The other day at Subway, they had a written sign that spelled "convenient", convinient! This sign drove me crazy; and it was from management it stated!:nono:

Ummmm, dude, the word is definitely.

If you're going to bust balls, YOU should learn how to spell. :D

:owned: Damn you got me bitch. You officially embarrassed me! :lol: Hey I was speed typing at work, cut me a break... :lol::bigfinger:

Damn, I've noticed you like being on my shit. You got it out for me. It's all good old man. I can bite back. :D

I need a beer!:givemebeer::funnyshit:

:owned: Damn you got me bitch. You officially embarrassed me! :lol: Hey I was speed typing at work, cut me a break... :lol::bigfinger:

Damn, I've noticed you like being on my shit. You got it out for me. It's all good old man. I can bite back. :D

Nothing personal, sooner or later I'll fuck with anyone. Ask Lizard, he knows. :D

I need a beer!:givemebeer::funnyshit:

THAT will not help your spelling......:slap: