osu vs. miami

kawi kid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I will give it to you guys, OSU did good, but they are still not that great. They will never win a championship with this team. I'm sorry but it's true. Miami still put up some good yardage against you guys, just could not score, but seems like they could give you guys the ball...LOL!

Ok, so I will give it to you guys, OSU did good, but they are still not that great. They will never win a championship with this team. I'm sorry but it's true. Miami still put up some good yardage against you guys, just could not score, but seems like they could give you guys the ball...LOL!

Yardage means nothing if you can't score...and you can't score when your QB plays catch with the other team. Your special teams helped more than anything in terms of scoring. :p

Stoopid

So you call this total domination?!

Team Stat Comparison

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=302540194

Don't think so... and only against the number 12 team? right....

Are you talking about the last minute, last ditch effort td pass? Either way...we were still winning and did. No, not total domination...but what would you call a defense that grabs 4 picks?

Are you talking about the last minute, last ditch effort td pass? Either way...we were still winning and did. No, not total domination...but what would you call a defense that grabs 4 picks?

Two fell in the D's hands like, "Oh man, look what I got!"

One was the WR not paying attention.

One was a clean INT

So you call this total domination?!

Team Stat Comparison

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=302540194

Don't think so... and only against the number 12 team? right....

OSU 10-4-1 in the 15 categories.

I call it domination.

One word: scoreboard.