laid off!

dementedF3

so for the first time since i was 15 i am without work. I was for the last 8 years a Project manager with a small construction/remodeling company. Id love to get out of it all together but my extensive skills in the field shouldn't go to waste. i worked my way up from pushing broom to lead carpenter and then project manager quite quickly. Im a very fast learner and very mechanically inclined. I went to school for electromechanical engineering with robotics but didn't finish degree although I am pursuing time to finish it. I have had a few other jobs like sales, security, built temperature probes and circuit boards for a subcontractor for the navy and spent a few years as a head car audio/security installer. A good buddy and I are trying to do a little remodeling on the side untill a "real" job pops up so if anyone knows of anything please let me know. we are both in the dayton kettering area.

If anyone does need any remodeling or specifically tile work i have a good bit of pics on photo bucket to show what i do.

IMG_7078.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7076.jpg

Fogerty06.jpg

0714091738.jpg

0612091558.jpg