2005 ZX636 + Insurance=?

JaSSon

I wrecked my bike a while back and I finally got tired of dicking with it and turned it over to Allstate. CycleSearch has the bike now and came up with a repair estimate of ~$4200. That's easily total loss territory. I'm fine with that, as I was looking for something different anyway.

I'm not going to let Allstate dick me on the value of the bike. A quick search on cycletrader.com for 05-06 ZX6R's within 250 miles yielded 7 results, 2 of them wrecked. Of the other 5 I came up with an average price of $5657.

Are there any other resources I could check?

I had a bike that was in an accident. My insurance company told me they don't use KBB or NADA. They research sales of the same model bike from the area and go with an average. I was a little miffed about it at first' date=' but when they wrote me a check for ~$1500 more than the bike was worth I was grateful for idiots buying bikes. :lol:[/quote']

This is exactly how allstate does it. So tearing shit up at the end of the year is better then at the beginning cuz they go back like three months and check similiar bike sales. As we all know over winter bikes go for cheap. So now is the best time to kick them over fellas.

I don't have FC b/c my bike is only worth about $3500 and I'm not paying $2k/year for it.

:confused::eek::wtf:

Typo, or shitload of tickets/wrecks/claims?

I pay just a little more than that for 2 bikes, 2 cars, truck, and the mansion. But I'm old and don't (get caught) speed(ing), so that helps.

Bike is totaling out. AS is offering $4705 on my bike. I did a quick search on CL and that seems more than fair so I'm not going to push the issue. I'm going to buy it back and fix it up with e-bay parts. What would this go for as a salvage title bike?