carb sync

coldsoda

Hey guys,

So as you know I am new here, and new to the state as well. In AZ I had a buddy down the street who was a bike mechanic and always synced my carbs for me when needed. Well now I dont have that luxury and need some help.. I did some searching on this forum for past threads like this, but wasnt sure if the info was outdated.

Does anyone have the ability to help me get the carbs synced on my newly acquired 01 fz1? I would appreciate any advice/help. Thanks!

Mike F.

mrflory1@gmail.com

Go on some FZ1 forums, Google, etc. and find out where the ports are, how to get to them, what size they are and what the recommended Hg is for all 4 cylinders and I have a carb synching tool. You can stop by on a weekend to do it.

Some guys on here have your bike and probably know all the answers.

Go on some FZ1 forums, Google, etc. and find out where the ports are, how to get to them, what size they are and what the recommended Hg is for all 4 cylinders and I have a carb synching tool. You can stop by on a weekend to do it.

Some guys on here have your bike and probably know all the answers.

Cool, thanks. I did join two fz1 forums and will do some searching there. I appreciate your offer and will shoot you a PM if I need to stop by some weekend soon...