buy obama's chopper

kawi kid

Gotta love this forum.

It must have pained Obama greatly to sign that bike, knowing that it was in any way supporting our military.
Why the fuck would you want a motorcycle with the signature of the worst president in history?

Doesn't matter what ol' Barack does in office -- it's wrong.

The foundation builds houses around the country and donates them to the government to provide free housing to military families who have someone being treated at a military or Veterans Affairs hospital.
Signing a bike to benefit the the Fisher House - it "pains him" and he's the "worst president in history". :rolleyes:

Baseless garbage. Thanks for contributing. I hope your ignorance is only confined to the internet, but sadly I'm guessing that isn't the case.

Ohh, and shame on the OP Mod who didn't put this in the political section of the website. :p

Yes, everything he does in office is wrong.......BUT, I didn't say that signing it was wrong, I said that I couldn't understand why someone would want his signature because he's a shitty president.

Come on, brother. What promises has he delivered on that he campaigned with? I'm not denying he's probably the best salesman in the country and maybe even the world today (since Hitler is dead).

Uh oh, YSR's going to get into another political debate where he gets eButthurt... fusion is about to be added to the list of members he ignores. See my PMs for details.

And as long as no one quotes this, YSR can't read it. :D

Nah I'm too busy to point out his hero tripled the national debt and increased poverty levels. We won't get into the Iran-Contra BS he should have been impeached and jailed for.

:D

oops... :lol: