Iraq Stunt Wars lol lol

420gsxr1000

Dont be surprised if you see more of it. I was in Jordan a year ago and motorcycles above 150cc's (which are basically scooters) have been ok's to own again. For some reason the King banned them some years ago. I saw 1 older gsxr1000 on the street when i was there. As for the cars they got it going on as much as we do with the imports. I saw some really nice Evos, Hondas, and Skylines all tricked out. The youth really love their secret meeting places where they can do burnouts and all the crazy shit we do...til the cops show up..LOL.

This is how they do it in Iran.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b48_1200105797

WOW...I mean WOW!!!

1. dude DOES have some skillz, he needs a 600 lot bike

2. stupid for NO HELMET (im SURE he could find a bucket somewhere)

3. pulls of a "trick" that on a 600 doesnt NEARLY look as cool (the part when hes on one, but making the rear "dance" back and forth) they do it on 600's but it doesnt come close to what it looked like with that kid in that little 100 or whatever it is, the 6's wont "wobble" NEARLY that fast!!!!!

...and i know that he was NOT the safest driver on that road BUT.....did anyone notice that almost half thr cars out there were riding on the lane lines??? (like driving in NYC)

WOW...I mean WOW!!!

1. dude DOES have some skillz, he needs a 600 lot bike

2. stupid for NO HELMET (im SURE he could find a bucket somewhere)

3. pulls of a "trick" that on a 600 doesnt NEARLY look as cool (the part when hes on one, but making the rear "dance" back and forth) they do it on 600's but it doesnt come close to what it looked like with that kid in that little 100 or whatever it is, the 6's wont "wobble" NEARLY that fast!!!!!

...and i know that he was NOT the safest driver on that road BUT.....did anyone notice that almost half thr cars out there were riding on the lane lines??? (like driving in NYC)

Like you have room to talk!!