Will he keep his job?

YSR_Racer_99

A friend of mine was a manager for Social Security and had an employee that jerked off at his desk every day for 3 years before before her superiors would let her fire him. I think this cat is in the clear! Got to love government jobs!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine was a manager for Social Security and had an employee that jerked off at his desk every day for 3 years before before her superiors would let her fire him. I think this cat is in the clear! Got to love government jobs!!!!!!!!!

:eek: You mean your not allowed to do that?

a friend of mine was a manager for social security and had an employee that jerked off at his desk every day for 3 years before before her superiors would let her fire him. I think this cat is in the clear! Got to love government jobs!!!!!!!!!

w t f

Sounds like the guy was off his meds; and it's always the office workers that go postal, never the delivery guys.

To bad the last name wasn't "wang" then the masterbating comment would have been spot-on.

But more importantly:

When did the whole jacking off thing at work change? Here I've been pulling it out and just going to town during an interview apparently like an idiot. Who knew?

And why don't postal workers wear uniforms anymore?

Budget cuts? :dunno: You know the USPS isn't exactly doing that well,

I remember hearing talks of stopping Saturday deliveries.

Online bill paying and email have practically broke them. Think about it,

how many letters do you mail a month? None here.

Budget cuts? :dunno: You know the USPS isn't exactly doing that well' date='

I remember hearing talks of stopping Saturday deliveries.

Online bill paying and email have practically broke them. Think about it,

how many letters do you mail a month? None here.[/quote']

Honestly I rather see the USPS survive out of FedEx/UPS anyday but like you said I hardly get any letters on bills in the mail anymore. I know I havent sent a letter/bill in who knows how long. Its just not convenient to buy letters and stamps as is to just doing everything online.

Honestly I rather see the USPS survive out of FedEx/UPS anyday but like you said I hardly get any letters on bills in the mail anymore. I know I havent sent a letter/bill in who knows how long. Its just not convenient to buy letters and stamps as is to just doing everything online.

Yep. If it weren't for credit card companies sending junk mail and direct-mail advertising firms

like ValPak I think the USPS would have went belly up already!

Speaking of going belly up and online killing store-front business, did you know that Blockbuster

is about to file bancruptcy and close many of its stores? Yep, NetFlix and RedBox killed 'em.

I guess I'm to blame for that one too , dropped BB after signing on with Netflix :p