McFaddens Party

yotaman88210

I won a happy hour at McFaddens. You guys all need to come and get Saturday night started right! Well drinks and domestic drafts (bud, bud light) will only be $1. We can start at McFaddens and head over to ugly tuna or go downtown after on the free shuttle!! PLEASE RSVP if your coming so I can tell them an accurate number. They didnt give me a limit so bring whoever you want! :D:drink: :drink:

21 + ONLY

Da List

Yota - Kevin

GSXRAntwon - Anthony

me and my roomates all have won those things. it works out way better if you also know someone on the inside to grab you hella tickets for free drinks, but maybe they dont do the free ones anymore...

This is my 3rd time winning one.... I just figured I would see if anyone from here wanted to come this time. I know 2 bartenders there.

Haha. I actually signed up for this with some chick inside McFaddens who was walking around with a clip board. :D

Right on.....how about I give you buy me a few lottery tickets and I pay you back for them when I see you.