So I was online and found....

Putty

LMAO. Those chicks were funny. Who was it that took a picture of that chick on the couch with a guy? Or the pic of Yellowbike playing Guitar Hero next to a open zipper?

There is a strict, respectful understanding that that pic does not get posted..

hahaha... your fucking neighbor is a lunatic... I think there is a pic like this with that girl with absolutely everyone at the party.. the ones of her on John were really funny.. I think she is grabbing his ass in one of them.

I *think* I am safe on that one. I don't remember taking a pic with her.

Revenge pics are fine but not when they show private areas... I wouldnt post pics like that of you.. It boils down to my job....

That's cool. I see where you're coming from. There were no private parts in it that I recall but it's no biggie. It's not worth anybody getting in trouble over.

For those that are going to ask to see the pic, its nothing more then the standard issue chicken brains when someone else is not paying attention.. Since its a majority of guys on here, I really dont see anyone begging to look at some other guys nuts.

Yea well what can i say. i was tired of listening to the bullshit and knew that it wasn't going to stop all night. couldn't put myself in that atmoshpere. nothing good would have come out of it. i think i did what any man would have done and removed himself from the situation.

Yea well what can i say. i was tired of listening to the bullshit and knew that it wasn't going to stop all night. couldn't put myself in that atmoshpere. nothing good would have come out of it. i think i did what any man would have done and removed himself from the situation.

LMAO, in Chrome's defense he did get *cough* lost *cough on the way back to the party house from dinner. I guess he had a little too much :drink: at dinner.

It's all good we'll all get to hang out later this year. Sh*t by the time the end of the riding season comes we'll all be tired of seeing each other probably.