FS: CCM 952 Tacks Hockey Skates

APCh8r

I know there are a select few of people on here that play hockey or ice skate so I was seeing if anyone would be interested in these.

I have practically a brand new set of CCM 952 tacks. They have been used twice and have sat since then. These skates retailed for over $400 when they first came out. I am looking to get only $100 out of them.

They are a size 9.5 in men's, which would fit someone that wears a 10.5-11 size shoe.

Read more: http://cincinnati.ebayclassifieds.com/sporting-goods/mason/fs-ccm-952-tacks/?ad=6808689#ixzz13JmkwsBy

8415c1f_27.jpeg

Edited by APCh8r

• 2 weeks later...

good set of skates here, and my size even. someone pick these up before I have another set sitting next to my Vapors.

also, are these bakeable? If so, and if you've already done it, if I remember correctly you can get 2 bakes out of a boot before the plastic can't be molded anymore.

I have played at all of those rink back in HS when I was playing competitively. These have been sitting as they don't fit so I used my older skates for intramural in college. Not playing anymore though, at least right now.

Yes these skates are bakeable.