Newb

lowsierra23

Hey everyone. wave.gif I ride an 03 CBR 600rr and it is my first bike and so far I love it. I bought it back in September of 07 and only really got to ride it for like 3 months tops before it got too cold to ride. So needless to say i can't wait for it to warm up around here. I live in a small town in NW Ohio, called Bryan. It's west of Toledo. Nothing but cornfields. I'm always up for meeting new people to ride with so if your in the area let me know maybe we can ride some time. Thanks everybody, later. cruising.gif

Hey everyone. wave.gif I ride an 03 CBR 600rr and it is my first bike and so far I love it. I bought it back in September of 07 and only really got to ride it for like 3 months tops before it got too cold to ride. So needless to say i can't wait for it to warm up around here. I live in a small town in NW Ohio, called Bryan. It's west of Toledo. Nothing but cornfields. I'm always up for meeting new people to ride with so if your in the area let me know maybe we can ride some time. Thanks everybody, later. cruising.gif

Welcome to OhioRiders. I lived in Toledo for many years. Definitely been through Bryan. I used to love going out through Napoleon, Waterville, etc. Beautiful areas.

I know it's been a few days but i finally got some pics up of my bike (check out my gallery). It's nothin to spectacular right now but this being my first bike and all I spent all of my money on gear. The way it sits is the way I bought it. It's an 03 and only had about 4500 miles on it. It has a Termignoni slip-on and a Clear Alternitives smoked intigrated taillight. Thanks again for all the feedback, so far, i'm liking this forum way more than the others i'm on. Later.