WTB: D&D Exhaust

lowsierra23

Hey everyone, I'm lookin for A D&D dual can carbon fiber exhaust for my 03 CBR 600RR. If any one is selling one or if any of you know where I could find one, please let me know. Even any web sites that sell them on the cheap (i've found them on some web sites but not really into paying $850). Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure where you can find a dual system (Or why you'd want to...) but, Iron Pony has a D&D clearance special going on. For the savings they have on these FULL systems, you could buy what you needed and fabricate what you desire...

D&D cannisters are total shit, though...

dont get d&d they suck loud and annoying

Yup, but if that's what he wants, Pony is the best place for a deal...

My personal opinion is that you can take the cannister, cut it shorter and repack and it would be better. However, that's a bit of work and time consuming...

You could also buy a better cannister and use it with the set-up you buy, or whatnot...

The reason i want the D&D is because it is a twin canister set-up, and i just like that look, kinda unique. Iv'e also been thinkin about the Two Brothers M5, and the Yoshi RS-5; but i'm not real crazy about how far they look like they stick out from the back of the bike. I kinda want the tip to be nicely tucked under the taillight. I could prolly mod whatever i get but would rather not. I'm sure there is a thread about the best exhaust on here somewhere but since you guys replied to my thread i want your guy's opinion. What do you guys suggest?

The reason i want the D&D is because it is a twin canister set-up, and i just like that look, kinda unique. Iv'e also been thinkin about the Two Brothers M5, and the Yoshi RS-5; but i'm not real crazy about how far they look like they stick out from the back of the bike. I kinda want the tip to be nicely tucked under the taillight. I could prolly mod whatever i get but would rather not. I'm sure there is a thread about the best exhaust on here somewhere but since you guys replied to my thread i want your guy's opinion. What do you guys suggest?

Dude, the exhausts you are listing are total shit. No power gains (minimal) and nothing but loud as hell. The Yosh isn't bad, but it isn't made through the Yosh race team division. You need to buy the high end Ti stuff to get it made by them. Otherwise, it is farmed out like everyone else's low end systems.

Here's some suggestions:

No particular order:

1) Akro.

2) Arrow - used and developed by World Superbike and Supersport on factory supported Honda teams.

3) Leo - great quality

4) Jardine. They have a twin cannister set-up for the Triumph 675 and it looks beautiful. Full carbon, etc.

Outside that, you are buying exhausts from the low end of teh spectrum. If it is looks you are after, buy two Arrow cans off Ebay, cut them to the length you want and get a good welding guy to set it up to slip on to the stock system.

Don't waste your money on the shit systems. Please...

That is definetly a unique exhaust angrish. Does it have packing or anything inside it or is it basically just a tip? I don't know if you guys get or read 2 Wheel Tuner magazine, but i was looking through it today and I noticed an exhaust on a 1000RR that i really like. If you want to see it it is in the January 2008 issue on page 47. It looks like it has a Tsukigi name plate on it but i went to there web site and couldn't find anything about it. :dunno: Any ideas?